Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by bay1591

is $215 a good price? I found a pair in my size on craigslist...Its basically the same price i would have to pay to Offspring UK without the custom charge...

Should I pay an extra 4% or send as a gift?

DON"T USE PAYPAL FOR CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM!! MEET THEM IN PERSON ONLY!! WHEN YOU PAY AS GIFT YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED AS A BUYER AT ALL BY PAYPAL!!!!! DON'T DO IT MAN!!!
Yea i know, so i paid the extra 4% incase anything went wrong...plus the seller is not in my area but he showed taggged pics so i think the seller is legit...

pay with your credit card so that your covered and protected in the event things go bad.

all my craigslist listings give the buyer the option of paying through paypal if they cover shipping costs in the case that they don't want to make the drive to come see me.

Don't even use paypal for craigslist items, that defeats the purpose. Meet them up because you can't trust anyone these days.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Don't even use paypal for craigslist items, that defeats the purpose. Meet them up because you can't trust anyone these days.

Some have to learn the hard way.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Even meeting up with them is sketchy.  My friend got robbed at gun point selling an iphone a month ago.

I am getting thoroughly disgusted with how hard it has become to get a pair of Jordans.... Do I really have to get a part time Job at a shoe store to ensure I get my pair from now on?I went to college and got a good job, I have the money to buy these shoes don't get me wrong but I do not feel like getting fleeced by resellers so they can pay their rent or whatever the he11 they are doing with their profits. So salty right now this is so sad that people who genuinely want to buy these to wear cannot get them!

Throwing some guy money via PayPal that you find through Craigslist is one of the stupidest things you can do and obviously defeats the purpose of Craigslist.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I am getting thoroughly disgusted with how hard it has become to get a pair of Jordans.... Do I really have to get a part time Job at a shoe store to ensure I get my pair from now on?I went to college and got a good job, I have the money to buy these shoes don't get me wrong but I do not feel like getting fleeced by resellers so they can pay their rent or whatever the he11 they are doing with their profits. So salty right now this is so sad that people who genuinely want to buy these to wear cannot get them!

Buying more sneakers, some to stock, some to resell.  

^^I heard that! NAh but for real its a shame what it is coming to now a days. You really have to be on top of your game to get what you want.. More so than ever before

the desperation in this thread is cray... cant wait till this week is over so we can stop hearing about all these re-stocks in which the combined number of ivs gettin put back out is less than pages in this thread prolly
laugh.gif

if u havent got them yet... it aint happening unless u pay more money. period

we all know to be more prepared next time at least...

i had a CL meetup for a pair of concords & dude said pay me through paypal & then i will meet up that will let me know your serious ....i dont think ive ever laughed at an email harder than that one

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Zyzz

comes out to $240 for me, not sure if i wanna pull the trigger

lol...you miss every posting of your size known to man and when hits, you balk...not picking dude, just is funny. The legend continues...
thats a little much plus no idea about custom fee's, thats why.

honestly i might just wait a month and see if these can be had for $210-220. not a dime more.

3761661e0da570298c92a9bfd886b385108addde_r.jpg
b4f1661205a27d2a8314a96e90810130eb537ce7_r.jpg
  HERE'S ONE OF MY PAIRS. AT FIRST I WAS GONNA PUT MY OG "NIKE AIR" HANGTAG FROM MY 99's ON 'EM,BUT I FORGOT I HAD A CEMENT HANGTAG THAT WENT PERFECT WITH THESE FROM A PAIR OF FLIGHT 45's MY HOMIE BOUGHT AND DIDN'T WANT THE TAG.  PERFECT MATCH
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. WHAT DO Y'ALL FELLAS THINK? #CLASSIC... 
pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

damb you missed out binye if you wear a sz 12 hmu bro.......

Yeah i did. Usually don't have any issues buying the releases i want. I did grin and bear the defeat in the concord hysteria...

but i actually wanted these more. So when the NDC crashed, then i got too drunk to wait, only to wake up, get to the mall
by 8 and sold out in every location... really had me think,

"Where do we go from here? Do i really have to get "that" aggressive to buy releases i could have easily picked up after class
back when?"

I'm a size 11 so don't even sweat it.

Will be optimistic and hopefully somebody decides to get charitble and releases a pair for 180-%$+.

Seeing a lot of people post, "Shoes got shipped!"

But hey, ain't no hateration, holleration... or any DANSEREE! over here. Just wanna be cool like y'all boos.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

the desperation in this thread is cray... cant wait till this week is over so we can stop hearing about all these re-stocks in which the combined number of ivs gettin put back out is less than pages in this thread prolly
laugh.gif

if u havent got them yet... it aint happening unless u pay more money. period

we all know to be more prepared next time at least...

Footaction on 34th st got 200 pairs in today. These will be around, don't listen to guys like this.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

just like i said sns got a partial delivery & everybody who didnt get a shipped confirmation has to wait until 3/1 at the latest... no problem for me.......

As long as they wont cancel my order, then im good too.

If everyone is so salty about resellers, why don't you stop buying from them and making it so profitable.... You may think you just one person and it won't make a difference but that's $60 a reseller won't be making in profit and he already can't afford the sneakers he has....

finally scored a pair, thx to a fellow NTer, paid more than I wanted to, but I had to have these! Now, if they do re-stock, Hopefully I will get that 2nd pair too!

Originally Posted by cedb713

HERE'S ONE OF MY PAIRS. AT FIRST I WAS GONNA PUT MY OG "NIKE AIR" HANGTAG FROM MY 99's ON 'EM,BUT I FORGOT I HAD A CEMENT HANGTAG THAT WENT PERFECT WITH THESE FROM A PAIR OF FLIGHT 45's MY HOMIE BOUGHT AND DIDN'T WANT THE TAG.  PERFECT MATCH
pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

Ermmmm, you ain't intending to wear them with the tag attached right? Nah you wouldn't be doing that, even you know that'll look ridiculous.

Originally Posted by The7onius

pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

Ermmmm, you ain't intending to wear them with the tag attached right? Nah you wouldn't be doing that, even you know that'll look ridiculous.

laugh.gif

I got my local store to put mine up when the shipment came. Paid on Monday, copped on Saturday. No lines, no waiting. Also am I the only one that think they fit super tight?

pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

Like the tag but hope you arent plannin on sportin with it on...

pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

I've always rocked my hangtags with the iv's. Really don't care what anyone thinks about it. Same way I leave my hangtags on timbs. I rock em how the come straight out the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom