Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

mine came in from NDC today. Uhm they fit pretty true to size. 12.5 in these, 12.5 in BC3s, 12.5 2007 aj5s, banned 1s size 13. If I had to size down or size up to a full size
Id probably pick 13 instead of 12

Just goes to show how different everyone's feet are. Dozens have said they were thankful they went down a half size, myself included.
Well I think , well im pretty sure I wear 13 in mostly everything. Most jordans i own tho are 12.5, my bordeaux 7s are 12....now those fit huge

for those who ordered off of NDC, did your credit card get charged already? I ordered Friday night, got my confirmation email a few minutes later and got my shipping info yesterday.. but my card still hasn't been charged. Is this normal?

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

for those who ordered off of NDC, did your credit card get charged already? I ordered Friday night, got my confirmation email a few minutes later and got my shipping info yesterday.. but my card still hasn't been charged. Is this normal?
This has happened to me before.  They will charge you at some point in the next few days.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

This has happened to me before.  They will charge you at some point in the next few days.

okay. Thanks for the input! Was worrying because they usually charge me the day they ship my item out. I don't have a pending charge or anything

I need your help NT! I was offered a pair for 175$ DS I'm suspicious... What do I look for to tell they are legit?

SNS is hard to get in contact with!! 2 emails the past 2 days and still no reply! All I wanna know is the status on my order. Simple. smh

My size 12 fit perfect!!! I'm a 12 in most if not all Jordans, so the 1/2 half size up may be for certain sizes? Just a heads up for those still looking!

Originally Posted by mazzo1

I need your help NT! I was offered a pair for 175$ DS I'm suspicious... What do I look for to tell they are legit?
What's common in a lot of fakes is that the Cement is very dark, and the speckle spots are too bold and far apart.  Also, the back tab is often much shorter than the real pairs.

damn
eek.gif
if you dont take it let me know, NT seller?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn
eek.gif

He's a lurker! Said he's trying to get his cake up for the foam release

damn
eek.gif

if he's trying to get his cake up $15 at a time, he better pick his pace up.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

damn
eek.gif

Thats what I'm saying! They were wore once my mistake!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

damn
eek.gif

i didnt want to shoot him but i knew someone would
laugh.gif

but at least he isnt offering offering up his vehicle for a damn pair http://newyork.craigslist.../que/wan/2864957380.html

Guy wants to trade his car for a pair of foams. lmao and a full tank of gas to boot

why not just sign your lease or mortgage over for a pair of shoes too

Overall satisfied w/ my pair. The left shoe has a small wrinkle on the side but not really noticeable so 
ohwell.gif

ok little updates:
My NDC order from midnight arrived today. Quality seems alright. Lucky not to have any glue stains/scuffs so far. Shape is ok, as expected.

As far as sizing, I did drop down a size (10.5 > 10) and Im glad I did, but I think I see why people are having such an issue with sizing. The toe box is F-ing enormous!

size 10 is probably as small as I could go in the arch & heel, which is already nice and snug, but I could easily fit my toes into a 9.5 theres just SOOOo much room up there

Hope that helps a little for people with sizing issues. They fit very long, but a little narrow

In general I would say Im more happy with these than the Mars IV which were my last IV's

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Guy wants to trade his car for a pair of foams. lmao and a full tank of gas to boot

why not just sign your lease or mortgage over for a pair of shoes too

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Is a pair of Ds Altitude XIII for Ds Cement IV a fair trade?
Thanks in advance

This is strictly my opinion...but Alt XIII > Cement IVs. Cements are fly but are the flavor of the week...keep you Alts and wait for these prices to drop as more shoes come out so you can own both. Alts XIIIs have kept their value over time if I remember correctly.

So my SNS order that was scheduled for delivery on Monday somehow got pushed to Tuesday. One of the disadvantages of ordering over seas is the wait time. Good thing my two pairs from NDC will still be here Friday! 

if you guys are talking about the 05 altitudes i agree.
but the 2010's are garbage imo and i'd trade them for crocs allday errrday.

My wg came.Anyone notice the twentytwelve on the side of the tongue? Damn fedex is really a beast lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom