Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

if you guys are talking about the 05 altitudes i agree.
but the 2010's are garbage imo and i'd trade them for crocs allday errrday.

lmao at trading for Crocs...but good point...05s are definitely a no-go...2010s quality was ehhh...Either way, unless I have multiple pairs, I am not trading a shoe in my collection for another shoe readily avaialble and being sold

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Does everyone's pair smell like glue jars?

what does glue jars smell like?
Not sure if serious.  
But, first off, welcome to NikeTalk, another grand addition of the Concord release I imagine...

Next up...Glue Jars smell like Glue Jars.

If you don't know what a Glue Jar is, you can go to a building referred to commonly as a "store" that sells art, office, or school supplies, and ask them if they have any Glue Jars.

Then, you can ask the employee of the aforementioned store to show you where the said Glue Jars are.  

At this point you have a choice, you can purchase the Glue Jar and take it home and open it and let the aroma reach your nostrils (assuming your sense of smell is intact), or you can open the Glue Jar and get a sense of the smell there in the store.

Although your question seems somewhat rhetorical, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're in the same position as a blind person asking what the color red looks like.

wink.gif
I'm sorry, but i don't do drugs i def don't sniff glue for a living. I'm assuming your try to be funny but no body is laughing. By the way i have a Girl Friend so please stop winking at me. Shes the jealous type...

Altitude xiii's font even look good IMO. I wouldn't trade my cements for them, honestly I wouldn't trade my cements for alot of j's. In time you all will be pissed at parting with such a classic sneaker.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

if you guys are talking about the 05 altitudes i agree.
but the 2010's are garbage imo and i'd trade them for crocs allday errrday.

QFT 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Altitude xiii's font even look good IMO. I wouldn't trade my cements for them, honestly I wouldn't trade my cements for alot of j's. In time you all will be pissed at parting with such a classic sneaker.

I assume he is the one that owns the Alts which would mean he likes them. I'm just saying if you have a shoe in your collection you like, then why trade it for the cements when there are resellers and random websites popping up with stock...or waiting a couple of months and seeing if resell prices come down.

I finally received my pair and compared
them directly to my 99 pairs.
1. Midsole has same shape and proportion
2. Wings are slightly larger than on the 99 pairs
3. Front plastic laceholders are slightly different
4. Heel tab starts lower on the 2012 pairs
5. Jumpman logo is more consistent red than
On the 99 pairs (99 had many small white dotting)
6. The laces are stiffer more resistant than the 99 pairs
7. Tongue is less padded.
8. Toecap leather is lower cut on the outerside
Of the shoe

Overall a good retro. If issue 7. And 8.
Would be like the 99 pairs, they would
be quite perfect (dont expect the return
Of the nike air logos).

^ I own the XIII. I'm keeping them. Thanks for your opinion. I'll just wait it out. Because I know I will regret it later on.

Originally Posted by YANO

Anyone notice the twentytwelve on the side of the tongue? 

Not sure what you mean?   Just checked my pair and didn't see it ( but maybe not looking in the right area).... Any pics?

2 down, 1 to go. The 3rd pair is the wrong size tho. I accidentally ordered a 11.5 UK from Wellgosh instead of a 11.5 US. Oh well..... To the trading block they go. 
ohwell.gif

4e4158e2772cdab0c1af6a39e769995a2d196c0.jpg

Purchased 2 from scheels on RD (13, 12.5)and the 3rd(13) came through on the same day. Sold the 12.5 to my boi for 200. To the people saying their toes hurt..did you guys go a half size down?
getfile

getfile

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Not sure what you mean?   Just checked my pair and didn't see it ( but maybe not looking in the right area).... Any pics?

its on the inside i saw it when i relaced them

what does glue jars smell like?
Not sure if serious.  
But, first off, welcome to NikeTalk, another grand addition of the Concord release I imagine...

If you don't know what a Glue Jar is, you can go to a building referred to commonly as a "store" that sells art, office, or school supplies, and ask them if they have any Glue Jars.

Then, you can ask the employee of the aforementioned store to show you where the said Glue Jars are.  

At this point you have a choice, you can purchase the Glue Jar and take it home and open it and let the aroma reach your nostrils (assuming your sense of smell is intact), or you can open the Glue Jar and get a sense of the smell there in the store.

Although your question seems somewhat rhetorical, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're in the same position as a blind person asking what the color red looks like.

wink.gif
I'm sorry, but i don't do drugs i def don't sniff glue for a living. I'm assuming your try to be funny but no body is laughing. By the way i have a Girl Friend so please stop winking at me. Shes the jealous type...

No need to apologize friend; and I'm proud of you for not doing drugs and having a girlfriend. That being said, although I don't eat fish, I still know what fish smells like. So, I find it strange you assume one must do drugs to know what glue smells like. It must be a hot commodity where you're from. I'm glad no one is laughing because I'm not making any jokes. And trolling a thread with rhetorical questions should never be encouraged by laughter in any way.

Not sure if serious.  

wink.gif

No need to apologize friend; and I'm proud of you for not doing drugs and having a girlfriend. That being said, although I don't eat fish, I still know what fish smells like. So, I find it strange you assume one must do drugs to know what glue smells like. It must be a hot commodity where you're from. I'm glad no one is laughing because I'm not making any jokes. And trolling a thread with rhetorical questions should never be encouraged by laughter in any way.
rojan your making me giggle...

Not sure if serious.  

wink.gif

I just simply wanted to know what he meant by glue jars. I'm assuming, based on your last remark the js smells like fish. If that was the case why didn't he say, it had a fishy smell. I dont mean to step on your toes my friend. i just didnt understand your jargon. ill look it up and ill get back to you. my sincerest apology if we got off on the wrong foot.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

yup thats the one, i thought i was the only one. I wonder why the put those...
nerd.gif

I just noticed on mine...One thing to check if your sneaks are legit or not. Can you guys see the pics i posted earlier? Not showing on my phone

whoa, that's interesting.
is this officially the first retro jb has stamped with the year? i've never seen that before.

nerd.gif

Interesting. I wonder if China early releases have this.

Originally Posted by calikush

nerd.gif

Interesting. I wonder if China early releases have this.
Lol.. Good question.  Somebody post up your Air-Randy Pair.

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

restock today at 5:15pm ET on Nikestore

............................................of Nike+ Fuelbands

-sf77
sonuva!#$%  I looked at the time, saw 5:03, and got MAD hyped.  lmao

My wg came.Anyone notice the twentytwelve on the side of the tongue? Damn fedex is really a beast lol.
Any of you all getting your pairs from WG in Cali. Hoping mine come in today or tomorrow? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom