Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Epic800

Originally Posted by SolexSup

How much are these going for for around your area guys?

$300 is the lowest I have seen in the lower GA area.
sick.gif
pairs in Sacramento area are asking for 250-275 on CL, im sure you can push them down a bit tho.

Yeen lookin hard enough, im selling my pair for 260... and im in ATL.. go to the Buy/Sell to check me out... No shameless plugs just sayin im not the only one in GA offering these so keep up the search.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by dimez81

dudes name was wolf or some #%!*, you must have just bought them.
yeah that was me....my bad homie.  If I come across anymore I will let you know
Nah thats aiight, thanks for the offer though, im sure you saw me say in here earlier that i was negotiating with someone on ebay, if you worked it out now im sure you knew before you purchased them. No biggy though, I'll find another pair, just won't mention it in here.
naw i didnt know at all... 
I saw them at 300 earlier and when I logged in they were $240.

actually im iffy on the size....i heard they run big like the bordouex....so i went down.  If they are small and dont fit right  I will sell them to you

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

The pair I ordered from SNS is on a tour through Europe. It's already been to 5 cities and 3 countries! What kind of shipping plan is that?
roll.gif
I'm on the same boat, wish they used FedEx

roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought I was the only one. I was tracking it all day watching it stop at all these different places thinking wth? Mine even went from Monday delivery to Tuesday and now it's back to Monday
Mine went from Mon. to Tues. and now doesnt even show a delivery date.

I hate that they stopped using FedEx.

yeah that was me....my bad homie.  If I come across anymore I will let you know
Nah thats aiight, thanks for the offer though, im sure you saw me say in here earlier that i was negotiating with someone on ebay, if you worked it out now im sure you knew before you purchased them. No biggy though, I'll find another pair, just won't mention it in here.

actually im iffy on the size....i heard they run big like the bordouex....so i went down.  If they are small and dont fit right  I will sell them to you

if youre a 7.5 you need to buy your own size, especially with the smaller sizes or theyll be tight width wise.

if youre a 7.5 you need to buy your own size, especially woth thr smaller sizes or theyll be tight width wise.

it depends...nikes been really off with the sizing lately. like the latest retros some 7.5 been big. like the vii I had to buy a 7 because the 7.5 had extremely to much room,  the concords and x's 7.5 fit perfect...
just like my yeezys, I had both a size 8 and 7 but prefer the 7 because they run big...

Width is never a problem since I have narrow feet.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Epic800

$300 is the lowest I have seen in the lower GA area.
sick.gif
pairs in Sacramento area are asking for 250-275 on CL, im sure you can push them down a bit tho.

Yeen lookin hard enough, im selling my pair for 260... and im in ATL.. go to the Buy/Sell to check me out... No shameless plugs just sayin im not the only one in GA offering these so keep up the search.
I was just referring to the low country area of GA (around Savannah). I am pretty sure around ATL I can pick up a pair lower. 

Originally Posted by old school 95

I dont think people can ever negotiate with CL resellers, just imagine the time they put into it getting the merchs and expect them to sell it for retail?.....not gonna happen
resellers have two other options available.  they can either eat their stock or get a real job.  their time isnt worth much anyway if theyre camping and running down sneakers all over town to pay the bills.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by old school 95

I dont think people can ever negotiate with CL resellers, just imagine the time they put into it getting the merchs and expect them to sell it for retail?.....not gonna happen
resellers have two other options available.  they can either eat their stock or get a real job.  their time isnt worth much anyway if theyre camping and running down sneakers all over town to pay the bills.
its only been a week so give it some time.
The thing with the iv's is that I don't think many were produced so the prices might stay a bit high on ebay.

Craiglist I think is the way to go to find cheaper prices.

SO SO SO SO dissapointed in all the hype that got involved with these, thirsty resellers are ruining the game.

I just went to look at my bank account after ordering the Flight 1's GITD and I have a pending charge of $370 for finishline. I attempted to order through them as like plan "D" but thought I was unsuccessful and till this day I have not heard from them and now they're taking my money? I swear, I'm never going to a FNL store or trying online with them again... Now I have 4 bills tied up that I was planning on using for other heat!! I'm pissed 
mad.gif
mad.gif

If they did go through I will be canceling them. I'm sure they were my size(14) so when I speak to them in the am, 2 size 14's might be available with FNL. I will post when I cancel

Just got my pair today they fit pretty tight my sneaker shields don't even fit. I did notice that the leather is pretty strong though seems like it'll be pretty hard to crease these.

I just went to look at my bank account after ordering the Flight 1's GITD and I have a pending charge of $370 for finishline. I attempted to order through them as like plan "D" but thought I was unsuccessful and till this day I have not heard from them and now they're taking my money? I swear, I'm never going to a FNL store or trying online with them again... Now I have 4 bills tied up that I was planning on using for other heat!! I'm pissed 
mad.gif
mad.gif

If they did go through I will be canceling them. I'm sure they were my size(14) so when I speak to them in the am, 2 size 14's might be available with FNL. I will post when I cancel

I had this happen with the infrared pack....I was hit for 600+///best option is to do it through your bank...with fnl it can take up to 3 days to get the money back

mad.gif
mad.gif

I had this happen with the infrared pack....I was hit for 600+///best option is to do it through your bank...with fnl it can take up to 3 days to get the money back
I tried and the dude from durkastan said the store has to fax them all this crap and blah blah and then once they(chase) get the fax, they will release the funds 6 hrs later. I'll try fnl in the morning and go from there I guess....

Side note. I got my pairs on lock, but thank you for the 3 additional  ^^ resources you provided. Will be adding them to my kicks bookmarks folder
pimp.gif

Anyone else haven't seen a pair with a flaw on it yet?

These were made in small numbers so I expect that JB had a bit more control over screw ups.
nerd.gif

And yes, the quality on these is very well done after my few days of staring at these and feeling them every 5-10 minutes.
laugh.gif
I literally just have them sitting out next to me when I'm just on the computer.

Don't judge me.
roll.gif
tongue.gif

these pics do them justice imo. outdoors
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Definitely cant wait to get my two!

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how's that chick look with the black flats on the left or your right?
nerd.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Same thing happened to me this morning
30t6p3b.gif

I got an alert from my bank saying I was overdrawn by $350 and saw FNL charged me for two pairs of IV's that I tried to order on the Friday. Then I got hit with an overdraft fee. Called CS and they said by Midnight, the order will no longer be on hold and my funds will be refunded. A few other friends had the same thing happen today.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how's that chick look with the black flats on the left or your right?
nerd.gif

lol hot maybe. theres no pics of them though only this shot
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom