Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pair I ordered from SNS is on a tour through Europe. It's already been to 5 cities and 3 countries! What kind of shipping plan is that?

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

The pair I ordered from SNS is on a tour through Europe. It's already been to 5 cities and 3 countries! What kind of shipping plan is that?
roll.gif
I'm on the same boat, wish they used FedEx

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

roll.gif
they use to, dont know why they changed. they probably being cheap. shipping use to be free too

after striking out on nike, waiting 2 hours and striking out at the mall and with no hope of a restock at any shoe store near me i finally caved to the reseller for 250

My ndc pair arrived today! Gotta say they actually look reaaaallly efing good. I'm actually happy with the quality of the shoe. Couldn't find a single flaw or screw up.

if i can find someone, im thinking about swapping one of my pairs with someone for those red foams that eluded me. i had been waiting for those for a long time and still missed them.

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

to the people that asked about lace swap. Not my video, but I found this. I think the white laces look better.

looks bad ....
BIG MIKE wrote:
Originally Posted by itzbooranss

So what happened to the people who were so sure of a restock on these yesterday?

Outbidding each other on Ebay 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Received my pair from offspring shipped out monday got here on wednesday. Only thing they didn't double box came in a bag and no custom fees.

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought I was the only one. I was tracking it all day watching it stop at all these different places thinking wth? Mine even went from Monday delivery to Tuesday and now it's back to Monday

Originally Posted by NinerLen

Received my pair from offspring shipped out monday got here on wednesday. Only thing they didn't double box came in a bag and no custom fees.

exact situation with SH got them today.. no db but the box was damn near perfect shipped w/ fedex...now my pair from end shipped the exact same way that came on monday that was BEAT 
roll.gif

Oh and someone posted if you ordered from offspring to ask them to take the vat tax charge on your order. Well I emailed them and they said they would.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Long Island guys, you come up with anything for restocks tomorrow? I didn't.

Tried calling the HOH in Roosevelt Field and their phone was busy I tried like 3 times....

Originally Posted by The7onius

Missed out on that pair I was negotiating, he sold them for 240.

what size was that..i just bought a pair for $240....that may have been me that bought it.

Originally Posted by dimez81

what size was that..i just bought a pair for $240.

dudes name was wolf or some #%!*, you must have just bought them.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

260 shipped 2-3 days priority mail? Should I do it or what? My size 10 is so close to being mine lol

just do it

yeah that was me....my bad homie.  
actually im iffy on the size....i heard they run big like the bordouex....so i went down.  If they are small and dont fit right  I will sell them to you

yeah that was me....my bad homie.  If I come across anymore I will let you know
Nah thats aiight, thanks for the offer though, im sure you saw me say in here earlier that i was negotiating with someone on ebay, if you worked it out now im sure you knew before you purchased them. No biggy though, I'll find another pair, just won't mention it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom