Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just placed an order, props for the SNS link. Now I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get a shipping conf soon.....

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Looks like it might get a little crazy come RD with all these sites selling out early...
Just glad I could secure at least one pair, for now. Wont feel sure until I get that shipping confirmation
laugh.gif

THIS! I'm right there with ya. 1 down, maybe 1 or 2 more to go. But like you said, still unsure till I get that shipping conf. My Concord order was placed and canceled the same day and was given a discount code for future purchase with SNS.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by ColdCity

did they do sig confirmation or 
did they just leave em on the doorstep?
I signed for my Metallic 5's from them. We should be straight! But they don't double box, just that extra tape crap and padding
eyes.gif

How are they on the shipping? Does it usually take a while after you order?
Once they ship on the 18th, I think it takes about a business week or a couple days more cos I'm in Cali. But my 5's came super quick cos they mixed my order up with the BC3's release orders they had, so they expedited it to me with the quickness.

lol i totally missed the 1 per customer notice.

i doubt itll go thru, and size 10s are out but fingers crossed. i buy a bit from them and shot em a msg hopefully goes thru! lol
ps.i dont remember about signing off, my roomate was home and it was inside when i was off work. i remember them being pretty good on shipping for comin from overseas

oh so its not for sure with sns until you get shipping confirmation ?

I think the Concords were a special case. The fact that they are updating the sizes available should relieve us.

does sns really wait until the 18th to ship or do they actually ship early? just curious

oh so its not for sure with sns until you get shipping confirmation ?

Its not as bad as say FNL, but yeah they have over sold before and canceled orders. But that was the Concord release which we all know was bananas. I highly doubt it will happen with these tho. They're still on the site for ordering.

@coldcity and @westcoast ave - good points. sort of refreshing to know right? lol. definitely not knocking their hustle but gives me peace of mind when dealing with an authorized nike dealer.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

did they do sig confirmation or 
did they just leave em on the doorstep?
I signed for my Metallic 5's from them. We should be straight! But they don't double box, just that extra tape crap and padding
eyes.gif

How are they on the shipping? Does it usually take a while after you order?
Once they ship on the 18th, I think it takes about a business week or a couple days more cos I'm in Cali. But my 5's came super quick cos they mixed my order up with the BC3's release orders they had, so they expedited it to me with the quickness.

thanks for the info homey Ill keep my fingers crossed for the shipment confirmation......

just ordered from SNS for $185

Good looks on the link!

2 pairs down, 1 more to go!

Do they really not double box when they ship out?

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Just placed an order, props for the SNS link. Now I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get a shipping conf soon.....

They won't ship out until after the 18th unfortunately
frown.gif

Thats why I always try and get multiples cause knowing my luck one or two will ALWAYS fall through
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rjucks

does sns really wait until the 18th to ship or do they actually ship early? just curious

This was my email response from them:
Hi Rudy,

They will be shipped out as soon as possible after the release on the 18th of February.

Regards
Olof
SNS 

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Looks like it might get a little crazy come RD with all these sites selling out early...
Just glad I could secure at least one pair, for now. Wont feel sure until I get that shipping confirmation
laugh.gif

THIS! I'm right there with ya. 1 down, maybe 1 or 2 more to go. But like you said, still unsure till I get that shipping conf. My Concord order was placed and canceled the same day and was given a discount code for future purchase with SNS.

Thats good customer service on their behalf. My order for the Concords through another euro site was cancelled almost two weeks after I ordered and got nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll probably try to get just ONE pair through NDC. I'll try my luck on some other sites hoping their somewhat low-key, wishful thinking with the way people are "helping" one another on here
roll.gif

Literallly Said "OoOoOoO !" when i peeped SNS is Sold out of my size. LOL Goodstuff guys getting there b4 me.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

lol my SNS pair was 185.58 I ordered with a CC tho. I wanted to try 2 pairs. If that dude who ordered 2 pairs doesn't get one canceled, I will be salty at SNS my plan from the beginning was to get 2 pairs from them. Then that 1 pair limit was a total let down. At 2 pair they would have cost 160 each since shipping would have been free.
Mine came out to 189.36. So which order method avoids conversion fees???? PP or ordering directly through a CC????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Guessing your method since its closer to SNS's retail+ shipping price
laugh.gif

Its just that I remember people saying to use PP, IDK!
laugh.gif

Just talked to the dude at SNS in Stockholm Sweden...they're really strict on 1 pair per customer. They'll cancel any double orders or multiple pair orders. But according to the guy I talked to he was watching the orders coming in and if you got an order confirmation you should be good. The Concord release was too much for them to handle due to their countdown. Everyone hit the site up but with these 4's they dropped unannounced making it easier to monitor. 

Just cancelled my order for a 10.5 on SNS. These are starting to popup on other sites.

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz

Just talked to the dude at SNS in Stockholm Sweden...they're really strict on 1 pair per customer. They'll cancel any double orders or multiple pair orders. But according to the guy I talked to he was watching the orders coming in and if you got an order confirmation you should be good. The Concord release was too much for them to handle due to their countdown. Everyone hit the site up but with these 4's they dropped unannounced making it easier to monitor. 

krs.gif
Homey I hope so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom