Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more week
happy.gif

Hate being stationed in Oklahoma no sneaker spots outside of fnl , foot action and the mall chain stores. They never get a big run on sizes. I'm too old to be camping and the concord release has changed the game forever as far as ordering online. %%!# is like playing the lotto now

Originally Posted by dreday79

Hate being stationed in Oklahoma no sneaker spots outside of fnl , foot action and the mall chain stores. They never get a big run on sizes. I'm too old to be camping and the concord release has changed the game forever as far as ordering online. %%!# is like playing the lotto now
If your trigger finger is quick enough you should be able to cop on NDC release day. The only problem with NDC is limited releases. Those are a luck of the draw. But GR's are reasonably attainable. Gotta check out by 12:01 though.

235.. Is actually one of the cheaper pre orders I've seen. SNS still been the cheapest so far

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

If your trigger finger is quick enough you should be able to cop on NDC release day. The only problem with NDC is limited releases. Those are a luck of the draw. But GR's are reasonably attainable. Gotta check out by 12:01 though.

Yeah got my Chicago's off of ndc but these are way more hyped than the Chi Towns .

i live in OK.. where are you stationed out of? if you saw lawton.... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by coreyatou

i live in OK.. where are you stationed out of? if you saw lawton.... 
roll.gif

I've been through Lawton , to get to Witchita Falls . You must be Army .

I was wondering why this thread jumped page #s over the span of hours. Then i see that SNS launched their pairs and sold out.. figures. Congrats to those who copped.

As for me and some other people, 7 more days..
pimp.gif

235.. Is actually one of the cheaper pre orders I've seen. SNS still been the cheapest so far

nah end was $183.43 sns was $190.01

Everyone that copped at SNS did you get conformation email as well... I checked out and everything got paypal conformation email but nothing from SNS.

These are too fresh. Picked up some pairs today and quality is on point, will post pictures later.

Even thought I got my pair, wish I knew where to buy them early on LI NY. Anyone with info, feel free to pm me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nah end was $183.43 sns was $190.01
just wondering does the total from end include an international transaction fee? when i bought the white cement 3s last year i got charged an additional 5 bucks or so. 

Im beyond pissed I missed that SNS update. Literally been checking all week... I hope to god I didn't really miss out on Urban or I'm gonna be mad.

honestly, if you're really passing on these, I must say you are DEFINATELY missing out. This has been one of the best releases in the past few years. I love the OG touch of the box an the packaging. I know we'd all love to have 1999 IVs but id rather have a fresh pair with the assurance that the back tab won't crack, the midsole won't crumble and the mesh isn't yellowed.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Im beyond pissed I missed that SNS update. Literally been checking all week... I hope to god I didn't really miss out on Urban or I'm gonna be mad.

Don't think you did, I haven't received an email from them about my size being in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom