Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you guys keep checking, SNS is putting up more sizes periodically right now.

Since the limit is one per person, I'm pretty sure you can grab a pair.

I got on sns real late and got lucky with a size 9 pair for 185 shipped.
happy.gif

Big thumbs up to Olof at SNS.. I ordered more than one pr and my order was goin g to get cancelled nobodys fault but mine as I did'nt see the limit..  Contacted them through email and he let me keep my size and refunded me the difference. I was getting a pr for my brother too but hopefully he can gwet his elsewhere..
pimp.gif

what are some of the websites that have these? im unfamiliar with all these sites.. "urban, SLA...etc" i missed out on my pair around the way.

Ordered mine a week ago and now I'm going to try and wait in line on the RD for a second pair plus a couple for my little girls.

Just picked up the pink 4's today for them
pimp.gif

SNS just got a sz10 in so i grabbed it up quick. Its a half a size small, but im hoping these run big. Conf email and everything..thanks for the info nt

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Well, if you guys keep checking, SNS is putting up more sizes periodically right now.

Since the limit is one per person, I'm pretty sure you can grab a pair.

Just ordered a 10 from SNS, they have 8.5 and 10 available now. They are going threw all orders and cancelling the orders that try to purchase 2 pairs

Originally Posted by usood89

SNS just got a sz10 in so i grabbed it up quick. Its a half a size small, but im hoping these run big. Conf email and everything..thanks for the info nt

I guess we got the last sz10, they are gone now.... only 8.5

Originally Posted by xGorgeousXGeorgex

Originally Posted by usood89

I guess we got the last sz10, they are gone now.... only 8.5

smokin.gif
 FTW! You guys know how these fit? Anybody with pairs already?

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Wait, this is supposed to be a community & yall are discouraging people from posting links to the site?

Wow.

Apparently all's fair in love, war, and sneakers.
laugh.gif

Shouldn't be that serious, but apparently that's what it's come to.  I understand the gripe as far as the endclothing link is concerned, but short of making NT registered users only, there's not much you can do to avoid having people lurk just to catch links.  It is what it is.

Unfortunately I struck out on the preorder tip due to my local spot having nothing but kids working there who couldn't get their info correct.

Release date it is, these will be had.  If I can secure a pair online I'll double up on these.  One in person on RD is a must.

SNS had a size 10? Ive been refreshing every now and then and i miss my size
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

after seeing the past 2 weeks or 2 months i cant imagine what these 4s are gonna be like trying to cop im assuming it should be like the chicago 10s but im preparing for the worst

NT is toggling back to SNS and refreshing, refreshing, refreshing..then back to NT

no sz update needed thanks

same happened with me and my 2 pair order. emailed and got it down to 1 pair for 140 euro shipped. glad but doesnt the site say over 80 euro purchases get free shipping?

guessin the random 10 mighta been one of mine that got subtracted. lol

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

gone! enjoy ur weekend NT

Easy come, easy go. I'm glad I secured my two pairs without having to leave the comfort of my house.

Now just got to get my little girls their pairs on the RD.

Dang fam...Your avy creeped the heck out of me!!
eek.gif
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom