Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by needsomejays

^ they look better in the pic cause of the flash 
eyes.gif
, theres jean stains on the top, scuffs of them and $*!+ too 
indifferent.gif
gonna see if I can send them back for a refund, definitely not worth $215, people need to start giving better descriptions and taking better pics 
30t6p3b.gif

bruh you paid $215 for those
eek.gif
... how/why did you pay over retail for a used shoe? those are worth $130 max

they looked nothing like that in the pics, they looked great
ohwell.gif
I just compared them to my VVVVVNDS white cement 3's and damn do they look like %%*% compared to them

Spookz312 wrote:
On ebay ? man they give no $%$@ about the customer same with the sellers and 215 for any used shoe is over the top but to each his own

nah, not ebay, got them on here
ohwell.gif

what sz are those? can you post the listing link here?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
a nter did you dirty
30t6p3b.gif

they're a 10.5, heres the link http://niketalk.com/reply/12626632#reply-12626632

he got you with them myspace angles bro...thats why you always ask for detailed pics of used shoes from every angle possible....... because you never know what the seller could be hiding... if your not returning them there should be a partial refund if the Blue Jean Stains & scuffs werent disclosed before purchase
or this...
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
a nter did you dirty
30t6p3b.gif

they're a 10.5, heres the link http://niketalk.com/reply/12626632#reply-12626632

Should have just paid the extra $35 for the DS pair. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
a nter did you dirty
30t6p3b.gif

Not trying to be a **** at all because i hate when people get got but you should've been able to tell from those pics in the description that he wore the hell outta them , like cold city wrote $135 tops and that's a bit of a stretch

yeah I wasnt really thinking, I saw the price and was like damn I need them!

The soles were trashed, and he took the laces out for a reason. He got them really dirty and tried to do a real good cleaning and it didn't work. Again if you can get your bread back

Been trying to double up for a while. However, don't wanna pay too much but these are classics for sure.
Seen a lot of resellers for these so prices have been heading lower. Seen some sz 13's sell for $200 - 220 range which is getting near my price target.

^ Not sure if those prices are before or after shipping, but if you can get these for $200 shipped then I'd do it. Best you'll probably get out of these crab +%@ resellers.

I didn't buy a pair initially when they drop, but just copped one for $150 worn once.

My motto: Never buy a GR because kids will eventually want to get rid of it for cheap

Originally Posted by PhreshAir

I didn't buy a pair initially when they drop, but just copped one for $150 worn once.

My motto: Never buy a GR because kids will eventually want to get rid of it for cheap

roll.gif
 what kinda motto is that?? lol

sucks for dude who got got on the cement iv's, sad to see that happen on NT smh

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by PhreshAir

roll.gif
 what kinda motto is that?? lol

laugh.gif
 i preach it all the time

Finally pulled the trigger and everything came out to 185, thank god loll. Now just waiting for these to arrive.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
a nter did you dirty
30t6p3b.gif

No offense but he put used Cements in the description, they don't look terrible, I would definitely not refund anyone for that, plus you could have bought the DS pair for a few more dollars.  You would have to pick up shipping both ways just keep them.
Thats also why u dont buy used shoes, what do you expect?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
a nter did you dirty
30t6p3b.gif

No offense but he put used Cements in the description, they don't look terrible, I would definitely not refund anyone for that, plus you could have bought the DS pair for a few more dollars.  You would have to pick up shipping both ways just keep them.
Thats also why u dont buy used shoes, what do you expect?

In the pics they don't look bad at all, but you can't see the jean stains, other stains, scuffs and scratches and discolored leather

^^ they are pretty worn. Look at the dingy sock liner. Looks like he stepped into a mud pit and tried to clean it off. But he couldn't clean the stitching. Like someone stated. 135 tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom