Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worn my first pair about 19 times, 8 hours each time, and these are holding up great! no cracking on the midsole, just the creasing on the inside of the toebox by the big toe area, and near the top by the heal tab. These are telling me to put the milage on 'em! thankfull I got that 2nd pair ready, even though it might be a while! Wear these, as much as you can, it's not like they look bad at all!!!

For those that are still looking check Finishline in the morning around 7am pacific time. They've had a few sizes pop up here and there for the past 2 weeks. Today they had a sz 9 and 12 pop up. Yesterday was a 10.5. I just copped the 12. Just trying to help folks out.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

For those that are still looking check Finishline in the morning around 7am pacific time. They've had a few sizes pop up here and there for the past 2 weeks. Today they had a sz 9 and 12 pop up. Yesterday was a 10.5. I just copped the 12. Just trying to help folks out.

This probably sounds stupid but idc, what is 7am pacific time relative to eastern time? Still waiting on the day to officially Unds my pair

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by steveo870

Is me or do they run big?

Yes, in my opinion, I went down 1/2 a size in these...

Fit true to me..
grin.gif

Wore mine on easter and on Monday. Right shoe slightly creasing. And I scratched em some how.
*note to self, never wear fresh kicks to a party* SMH Its not too bad, I'm really ocd about certain things though. Nothing some shoe paint won't fix.actually, any one have any suggestions??Pic of em on easter when I UNDSd em. Threw black laces in em. Look sick imo.
pimp.gif
Some might hate the idea of lace swapping but its something I've always done. Always have, alwayss will.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

they just look wild/wierd with the black laces IMO

Most lace swaps look weird IMO.  The couple of lace swaps I've seen that looks halfway decent are white flat laces on the Black/Metallic 5's and Black/Toe 1's. 

Meh. I Never leave the OG laces in em. IMO its just boring if you leave em as is. Think I lft the or laces in the cement Xs and playoffs VIIIs. That's it.
But hey, whatever. Rock em how you like em. Everyones different. That's what makes us unique.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Stop lying^^^^ post a stock photo of the store.that has mass quantites of these elusive kicks.

I doubt he's lying, people hardly buy Jordans in Europe. 

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Meh. I Never leave the OG laces in em. IMO its just boring if you leave em as is. Think I lft the or laces in the cement Xs and playoffs VIIIs. That's it.
But hey, whatever. Rock em how you like em. Everyones different. That's what makes us unique.
pimp.gif

THIS!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Stop lying^^^^ post a stock photo of the store.that has mass quantites of these elusive kicks.

I doubt he's lying, people hardly buy Jordans in Europe. 

Why? Hmmm intresting. I'm curious as to how much is retail for a pair of js down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom