Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those don't look like creases you get from wearing them. They look like factory defects that should have sold as a b grade. Dude should have made you aware of those prior to you purchasing them.

Hi guys is this "crease" normal for ds cements 4??just bought em today for $215..thought it was a good deal..but now after seeing this,kinda regret it..

what do you guys think?
Most likely B grades that released about 2-3 weeks ago. I bought a second DS pair off eBay for $200 (after eBay bucks) and compared them to my actual release date Cement 4's and the toebox was kind of off, but the reason I knew they were B grades because dude left the receipt in the shoe box and the price was $129.99 from the Nike Factory (Riverhead)

^^^ did ur pair have B on there?

the crease doesnt make them B grades by any means. the fact that its on the inside of the shoe makes it even more nit picky for someone to complain about.

cracking paint is unacceptable. im not gonna play a crap shoot for a 160 pair of shoes. thats why i pass on all shoes with painted midsoles. i wont buy a shoe with a ware limit of 2hrs before it falls apart :smh:

cracking paint is unacceptable. im not gonna play a crap shoot for a 160 pair of shoes. thats why i pass on all shoes with painted midsoles. i wont buy a shoe with a ware limit of 2hrs before it falls apart :smh:

well.... there is a 2 year (maybe changed) warranty on shoes from nike and if you get them from nike directly, you have 30 days to return them no matter what the reason. sooooo realistically, you can wear them a few times within the 30 days and if they look bad or start cracking, then you get your monies back and just moonwalk out of the store 8)

^Kind of pointless if you want the shoes themselves and not your money back. Nike always says send back the shoes, we'll giver you a refund...BUT I WANT THE FREAKEN SHOES!! I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO PAY RESELLERS! WTF NIKE! :smh:

Last edited:
^Kind of pointless if you want the shoes themselves and not your money back. Nike always says send back the shoes, we'll giver you a refund...BUT I WANT THE FREAKEN SHOES!! I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO PAY RESELLERS! WTF NIKE! :smh:

what do resellers have to do with the subject?

Nothing.

Tired of reading people blaming resellers for everything. My suggestion to dude definitely is not pointless. Hes complaining about the cracking and we all know that is hit or miss. My suggestion for him is the equivalent of taking a car for a test drive before fully committing to buy it.

There's some paint cracking on the right side of my shoe....I wear it with pride LOL

what do resellers have to do with the subject?
Nothing.
Tired of reading people blaming resellers for everything. My suggestion to dude definitely is not pointless. Hes complaining about the cracking and we all know that is hit or miss. My suggestion for him is the equivalent of taking a car for a test drive before fully committing to buy it.

Umm yes they do. When a shoe is sold out and has a defect, Nike will ask you to send the shoes back and give you a refund. Then you are a SOL because they are sold out everywhere and therefor have to pay resellers if you want them. Nike doesn't send you back a nice, shiny brand new replacement pair.

Last edited:
I've worn mine a handful of times and there isn't much creasing. I went a half size down and they look great! The only thing i noticed is that they are very stiff and the cushion feels off, not like the previous 4's i've had. I went to Universal Studios with some family and when i got home i had a small blister on my heel and on the pad of my foot. Keep in mind i've worn these a good amount before universal. Still love them though

I've worn mine a handful of times and there isn't much creasing. I went a half size down and they look great! The only thing i noticed is that they are very stiff and the cushion feels off, not like the previous 4's i've had. I went to Universal Studios with some family and when i got home i had a small blister on my heel and on the pad of my foot. Keep in mind i've worn these a good amount before universal. Still love them though

some people love that stiff leather, it gives the shoe and the shape of the shoe more definition IMO.

If anyone wondering how to clean any scuffs use mr clean magic eraser. It worked 10x better than the weak *** cleaner that champs sold me.. :smh:

If only the recently released varsity red 4's had this kind of leather from the white cements or at least half the stiffness of it, would have been perfect imo.

Finally picking up a pair from my boy this week for retail + tax.

Only thing is that a 10.5 is my true size, and the pair I'm getting is a 10.5, so these'll be a bit big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom