Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally picking up a pair from my boy this week for retail + tax.
Only thing is that a 10.5 is my true size, and the pair I'm getting is a 10.5, so these'll be a bit big.
nthat.gif

Remember how much you were looking forward to copping these.

What's good fam?

these are very comfy and better than the fire reds that came out recently, in my opinion any ways

:nthat:

Remember how much you were looking forward to copping these.

What's good fam?

My body is so ready man :lol:

I'm good fam, getting ready to start college in about two weeks, and these'll be that last pair to hold me over. I kept wondering why you never replied to my last DM, but I checked my yuku inbox the other day and I never actually sent the last message I typed up. Damn phone :stoneface:

Last edited:
My body is so ready man
laugh.gif

I'm good fam, getting ready to start college in about two weeks, and these'll be that last pair to hold me over. I kept wondering why you never replied to my last DM, but I checked my yuku inbox the other day and I never actually sent the last message I typed up. Damn phone
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

I know that feeling.  I think I'm gonna break my pair out this weekend.  Been a long time coming.

Gotta love technology sometimes lol.   Definitely remember the feeling I had when I was getting ready to start school.  Good times.  Hit me up if you need anything.  I'll definitely lookout if possible.

If only the recently released varsity red 4's had this kind of leather from the white cements or at least half the stiffness of it, would have been perfect imo.

If they had the same leather I prolly wouldve copped the Fire Reds, but def had to pass on that soft leather.

:rofl:

I know that feeling.  I think I'm gonna break my pair out this weekend.  Been a long time coming.

Gotta love technology sometimes lol.  Definitely remember the feeling I had when I was getting ready to start school.  Good times.  Hit me up if you need anything.  I'll definitely lookout if possible.

Exactly, technology is so reliable :smh: :lol:

I'll definitely be in touch though fam :pimp:

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
Worn mine a few times and they don't do much for me. I think I might get rid of them.

The leather is really stiff on these and they look great but the shoe design makes the colorway look way to plain for me.

Idk how these are chipping for some of yall. Mine look DS apart from the small creases on the big toe part of each shoe.

Idk how these are chipping for some of yall. Mine look DS apart from the small creases on the big toe part of each shoe.

Agreed, these things are TANKS. I've worn them as much as I've worn my Varsity Reds (5 wears) and the Reds look like I played in the NCAA Tourney, while these still look DS. No complaints though, the Varsity Reds are butter soft so they are comfortable. But it's always nice to have some TANKS in the rotation. As far as the cracking we often see these days, I use the sharpee PAINT marker. One pair of my BC III started to crack and the PAINT marker is like a mad magician.

Last edited:
these run a .5 size big right? if so should a 7.5 fit like an 8? there's someone locally thats selling for retail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom