Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up to anyone that wants to cop these, niketown DC is doing a twitter RSVP for these sometime today

YO! Thought y'all would get a kick out of these lace locks I had made lol

Finally got my pair to complete my set...traded my extra pair of xi's for these plus $40...probably coulda got more $, but I got what I want so I'm happy

yo all bs aside i need to come up on another pair. just cant bring myself to unds when i only have one pair of these :/

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me.

just picked up a pair of AJ IVs in military blue in a sz 12 because they didn't have my sz (11). 

I compared it to my AJ V (sz 11) and noticed the length of the shoe is the same. 

My question is, do the AJ IVs run small? or am i dreaming? 

Wore mine yesterday for the first time in a few months and noticed some significant yellowing on the mesh already.  Probably worn them 30 times thus far.  Sneakers are exactly a year old today - looking like they're 5-6 years old.  
mean.gif

This is the only personal grail that I only have one pair of... It hasn't seen much wear this winter, but I got plenty of wear out of them before it got cold and sloppy outside. These may be stiff like Mike Miller, but the fact that they are Tanks definitely overrides the stiffness factor. These just won't crease :smokin They are the antithesis of the Varsity Red IV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom