Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ nice. still have a pair on ice, but my regular pair the netting yellowed. If anyone has any idea on how to whiten let me know. Also anyone know what a ds is going for. I should of quadrupled up,

^^^ nice. still have a pair on ice, but my regular pair the netting yellowed. If anyone has any idea on how to whiten let me know. Also anyone know what a ds is going for. I should of quadrupled up,

I'm still trying to find my first pair for a descent price lol

STILL DEADSTOCK. :nerd:

:smokin

Harvard roof?

Last edited:
these are a beautiful shoe... but are uncomfortable as hell, and crease like no other... nice in pics, awful on feet :smh:
Comfort is a personal thing, I will say that the "leather" is stiff, and they aren't the most comfy shoe I own, but they aren't bad. But crease like no other?! I'd have to STRONGLY disagree. I've worn my pair 20+ times, they still look new, only way you can tell they've been worn is the insole, one jumpman is gone, other is on his way out :lol:

Last edited:
Saw dude's post about net yellowing and had to go check mine.
Hadn't had them on in several months.
No yellowing, as of yet.
:nerd:

I'm still trying to find my first pair for a decent price lol

Damn I can't decide. Someone is offering the varsity reds for 240 but the cements are still in the 300 range brand new.

Would love the cements but the resale price is crazy.

Trying to see what these go for on ebay again, love the shoe but DS still $300 or more. With all the supposed problems this shoe has, peeling/cracking it sort of deters me to pay the 300+ on them. They are top 3 for me but I think it is insane to spend that much with the quality JB puts out on their retros. I wear all the shoes that I have and this C/W can go with pretty much anything I have, so if it started deteriorating after wearing them the 20th time then no thanks. I could careless about the netting yellowing, fine with me, I just want the rest of it to hold up until the next retro comes out.

I guess I would rather spend 90 bucks on '89 Flights with the cement C/W (if Nike makes it) and when they are beat up get another pair.

Last edited:
Trying to see what these go for on ebay again, love the shoe but DS still $300 or more. With all the supposed problems this shoe has, peeling/cracking it sort of deters me to pay the 300+ on them. They are top 3 for me but I think it is insane to spend that much with the quality JB puts out on their retros. I wear all the shoes that I have and this C/W can go with pretty much anything I have, so if it started deteriorating after wearing them the 20th time then no thanks. I could careless about the netting yellowing, fine with me, I just want the rest of it to hold up until the next retro comes out.

I guess I would rather spend 90 bucks on '89 Flights with the cement C/W (if Nike makes it) and when they are beat up get another pair.

check your local FB pages, these can be had for less than $300

I don't mind my shoes showing some wear (they're shoes), but these look horrible once they've been worn a bit.

Y'all crazy, everyone I see complaining about the Quality of these ain't providing pics. Only thing debatable qualitywise is the hard leather, but durability wise these are on point! Anyone on the fence about these, just cop em, treat them right and you'll be fine. Both my thunders and black cements are cracking, worn each about 8-10 times, white cements like I said and showed earlier on this page, 20+ wears, no cracks, and barely any creases.

Last edited:
these are a beautiful shoe... but are uncomfortable as hell, and crease like no other... nice in pics, awful on feet :smh:

:shrug: i dunno, but i like these better than my BC4's. gotta disagree and say that the WC4's break in nicely imo and look great on feet.

Last edited:
Finally got a pair a couple weeks ago, interesting story. So I hit up a guy on ebay for an invoice price on a preowned pair. We start texting and he told me $160 shipped, which was fine. He seemed legit, showed me pics and said he owns a clothing/shoe store in NY and gave me the website. I pay the invoice and said he will ship out on Monday.

I text him the following Wednesday and ask if he shipped the shoes. He says "let me check the store", and that's the last response I hear from him for the time being. I texted him multiple times about the shoes and no reply. A week passes by and I file a claim with PayPal. Guess who finally decides to reply back? He starts giving me some BS excuse about how he never got my address, even though its directly on paypal after a paid invoice. I question him about that and He starts blaming his "intern" saying he messed up somehow. Even asked why did he only reply once I filed a claim? The guy says that it was the "shop phone" (hahahahha ok great business practice there).

After being fed up with all this BS, I decide to just ask for my money back. He starts pleading with me that he'll send the shoes and will give me $30 off when I get them. I'm like, man how am I suppose to believe you? Give me the $30 now and I'll go through with the deal (risking him sending me crap but its covered by PayPal so I went for it).

Long story short, he gives me the $30 back, and actually shipped out the shoes. Everything ended up being legit. Eventually got what I wanted but gawd damn I had to swim through so much BS just to get them. Dude tried to scam me but was quick to act once I filed a claim and his funds got frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom