Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankfully I got both my pairs on lock. I would hate to have to line up or try online since it'll probably be a ****fest, now just gotta wait til release date

with the way this foam release was im not going to risk getting them in store.. its online or bust for me.. im getting too old for this

A bit off topic, where are you from Rizzo? I read on FB that there was over 200 people at Arden Fair this morning. Luckily I'm going back home for this release so it's not as crazy...

Originally Posted by rizzo

.. im getting too old for this
damn tell me about it I feel that way too, and I'm only 23!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Hopefully they will last longer than 3mins on Ndc

thats the thing. they will sell out ONLINE fast. happens every release.
why? because people want the easy way to buy. 

you want these shoes go out to your local store and buy.

lazy people get nowhere and end up having to pay 300 bucks from some lowlife reseller online.

I know there will be 9 stores in my area who will be caring these and i live in a crap hole of a city. 

im passing on this release because the product does not meet my expectations at that price.

but you should be able to get your pair at retail if you try. 

quit relying on the internet to get your pairs

After seeing what happened last night with the foams, starting to get a little anxious for RD
eyes.gif

Definitely pre ordering at least one pair just to avoid any let downs come midnight on RD online
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

FOR THE LAST TIME!!! THESE ARE TECH GREY, I held them in my hand at finishline and i thought of two words....COPPED TWICE! The grey is of course darker but not that dark in person they are still fire. But can someone please answer my question and help a brotha out....where can i pre-order these in a sz 13?
Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Midsole is def dyed....BTW these run a half size big I'm usually a 10.5 but a 10 fits perfect
from the locked thread:
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

yes, I have seen/tried these on. They are crap and a horrible retro. Leather feels cheap yet a little better than Mars/militarys. As for the midsole it appears to be painted with a thin coat of paint, not dyed. But I'm not all that great on the topic of dyed vs. painted midsoles. 
Where I saw the leather was real bad was on the tounge, leather felt stiff as hell and thin. They are also uncomfortable.

I'm passing on these, turrible.

edit: Also the box does say Cement Grey, not Tech grey.
are there two versions out there?!

can anyone who actually has these right now please take a pic of the box label and a well lit macro pic of the midsole surrounding the air unit?
I'm not posting pictures, I have held these and tried them on. The box says CEMENT GREY. 
Rico7JT can confirm I'm not lying.

So if I have a 10.5 in the Black Cement and a 10 in the White Cement III's what size will I need for these?

^^ The box does say cement grey. Got to see the GSs today and they looked really good. Hopefully the mens follow suit.

So these are true to size from what I've been reading. I wear an 11 in BCIIIs from last year's release, is it safe to assume 11.5 in these?

Been waiting for these since 99 when my mom wouldn't get these for me. lolllllll Will definitely be the first person in line.

I will be copping two pair. one at 148 with the 20 dollars of winners circle and ill put one on layway at champs. 
smokin.gif

This will by far be the craziest non XI release....sizing for these I noticed a half sz big but everyone foot different. And the label does say Cement grey

Originally Posted by cedb713

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by cedb713

Man, I hardly ever post on here,but I gotta say this...Some of the stuff y'all youngstas find to gripe about is just plain DUMB. Tech Grey or Cement Grey? Seriously,does it really matter seeing that most of y'all(myself included) are gonna cop 'em anyway??? C'mon,dawg...These are CLASSICS in every sense of the word,and no matter the "shade" of Grey, we should just appreciate the re-release,and enjoy them nevertheless. I swear,the more I read these posts,lets me know how much younger the game has got(I'll be 33 on the 17th,btw.) Smh.

As for me, I'm doubling up,no question! And IMMEDIATELY throwin' my "Nike Air" hang tags from my '99's on 'em
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.This will be a great b-day gift to myself! Holla...Ced B.
So basically you are saying that I shouldn't have a color preference when it comes to purchasing a $160.00 pair of sneakers?
YOU'RE ENTITLED TO ANY PREFERENCE YOU LIKE,FAM. BUT SEEIN' THAT YOUR "PREFERENCE" WON'T CHANGE WHATEVER SHADE OF GREY WILL ULTIMATELY BE ON THE KICKS,MY THING IS,WHY TRIP?  YOU ALSO HAVE THIS PREFERENCE AS WELL: IF YOU'RE NOT FEELIN' 'EM,DON'T COP 'EM. JUST SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT. HOLLA...
CED B.
I plan not to cop if they release with the darker shade. I'm still allowed to state my displeasure though. It's not a big deal. I want them lighter, I don't know why you're worried about people complaining. It's a sneaker board where we can share our opinions. This is no different. Like when some people don't want a jumpman, or tinted soles, or tumbled leather, etc.

Ayo everyone needs to chill out with that caps argument before this thread gets locked. I'd like to think that this has 7 pages in it because of nonstop info and opinions on the Jordan 4s that are releasing on the 18th instead of nonstop child's play. Ced B said what he had to say, and so did everyone else. Just drop it and move on or PM each other about all that.

Now back to the real topic at hand:
Less than 2 weeks remaining. From NiceKicks.com
1040270.jpg

Here's a look at upcoming releases including the white cement 4s (skip to 2:27 for the white cements) from wwwBBBrandedcom on youtube.

I'm happy with one pair, but if i can get my hands on two i'll be even happier lol

I KNOW FOR SURE I'LL BE ROCKIN' 'EM W/THE OG "NIKE AIR" TAGS FROM MY '99'S...BACK IN '89,THAT'S HOW WE ROCKED 'EM. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO ROCK 'EM,FOR TRUE NOSTALGIC PURPOSES,IMO.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 IM SO OL' SCHOOL WIT' IT! LOL...HOLLA!

CED B.

Not hating on the tag just not my style in my opinion, but if the tag on the sneaker makes ppl happy go for it do your thing !!!

OH, 4SHO! IT'S ALL LOVE. TO EACH,THEIR OWN...IT JUST BRINGS BACK GREAT MEMORIES FOR ME TO ROCK 'EM WIT' THE TAG ON. MUCH LOVE,HOMIE. HOLLA...

CED B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom