Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guy that said this will be the biggest non XI release, there are some people in the Red Foams thread that would like to speak with you. 

YEAH, I'M KINDA THINKIN' IT'S GONNA BE A CRUCIAL RELEASE MYSELF. JUST JUDGING OFF OF THE CHICAGO X RELEASE, THESE WILL BE EVEN MORE ANTICIPATED AND SOUGHT AFTER. I'M ALREADY DOIN' MY LIL' GROUNDWORK TO ENSURE I GET MY 2 PAIRS. HOLLA...

CED B.

For the release of the chicago X there was 4ppl lining up at the finishline i go to so i think for the 4s it shouldnt be any different. The ppl sleep on the sneakers here in madison wi tho so its easy i would say besides the XI releases.

I have never had a problem copping from NDC. I have a formula down and it works every time.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I have never had a problem copping from NDC. I have a formula down and it works every time.

Care to share to a newbie? 
happy.gif

Sigh. Didn't bother reading his giant cap locked paragraph, just going to ignore it cause i honestly couldn't care less about what he has to say 
roll.gif

On a more serious note, the 18th isn't getting here fast enough
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Please lord tell me the "leather" on these isn't glossy

I think these are NOT going to have the gloss from what people are saying. Nobody has complained about them having any shine really.
nerd.gif

best way to test the leather quality is flick the toebox, if it makes that cardboard sound then it's trash, the sound should be that of quality leather

Only 13 days away I really wish we were seeing more pics from people who copped early. For a shoe with so many problems, its extra frustrating to still be in the dark about some critical aspects of its design/construction.

I just hope these don't kill my back when I'm hooping on the court.......ugh.

These are growing on me I want them But i just bought the chicago X's
I dont want to spend 320 in two months
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by Joelfran608

Whos gonna rock with the tag ? lol im not for sure

I rock my tag for the X's but these are way too heavy.

agree these thick plastic tags are lil heavy you need a metal beaded chain to hold these in place, and still they will flop around wildly when you walk. I dont want to accidently lose them, keep them safe in the box
if you rock the thin plastic ones the clear plastic one is fine

I love this shoe never had the 99 or og but held both of those and idk why I'm not getting excited looking at these as I thought I would. I'm gonna try to cop online but won't cry if I don't get them. Hope hope if I do get them I don't have to deal with chipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom