Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the vids sneekaz. I gotta say, especially for a size 12, the shape of those were looking pretty good in feet. I may be getting my hopes up a little for these.
On a side note, why does every idiot in these review vids talk about the goddam outsole! That is the one part JB hasnt been screwing up, and even if they did, who cares? your not gonna see it anyway

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Thanks for the vids sneekaz. I gotta say, especially for a size 12, the shape of those were looking pretty good in feet. I may be getting my hopes up a little for these.
On a side note, why does every idiot in these review vids talk about the goddam outsole! That is the one part JB hasnt been screwing up, and even if they did, who cares? your not gonna see it anyway

i know i can't believe there arent better "official" reviews. outsole is probably the best part! guess they didnt want to mention other stuff oh well

Originally Posted by CDUNK

I just hope these don't kill my back when I'm hooping on the court.......ugh.

People hoop in retro jordans 
eek.gif
. Outside of the xii and xiv, I just don't understand why. Better off hooping in some new tech shoes (kobes, brons, hyperfuses)

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

eek.gif
. Outside of the xii and xiv, I just don't understand why. Better off hooping in some new tech shoes (kobes, brons, hyperfuses)
lol You have to understand these are basketball shoes. 

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

eek.gif
lol You have to understand these are dated basketball shoes. 

Fixed.
2012 technology > 1989 technology

Seeing as how the greatest player to ever step on the court played in these....I highly doubt your game, or back will be affected
roll.gif
But all joking aside the technology in today's current sneakers are much better.

^ I knew he had hooped in the 3s, 7s, and 8s, but I never knew kobe hooped in the 4s.

Truly mind blown over here.

^ I knew he had hooped in the 3s, 7s, and 8s, but I never knew kobe hooped in the 4s.

Truly mind blown over here.

I'm usually not slow on the uptake....but are you in anyway stating that Kobe and not Jordan is the greatest player ever? Because Kobe has modeled every part of his game after Jordan's, even off the court he sounds like him....if Kobe could crawl into Jordan's shorts to get closer to him he would. Kobe is an all time great and I enjoy watching him....but man it's not close.

^ Just search this item number: 260949537196
They look real good and I guess dude bought them in from china since they have a nike receipt pictured with them.

^ Just search this item number: 260949537196
They look real good and I guess dude bought them in from china since they have a nike receipt pictured with them.

yea browsed on them. whats that rectangular orange thing with the hangtag

i think jb just changed it from tech to cement at the last minute because they didnt want to start an uproar of folks skipping on this release

not to say the minor color name change would drastically decline sales

but its just another minor sales ploy for the hype to peek!

eek.gif

Have you ever hooped in Hyperfuses? Joints are trash 
laugh.gif

Im definately getting these no matter what kind of grey it is.

But honestly I dont see no real difference in the shade of gray from when it was "tech grey" to now that its "cement grey".
The new box sais cement grey yet its not the same color as the 99's or even the box it comes with for that matter.

Like I said no matter im still buying, but JB needs to stop playing with our emotions. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom