Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by woody23

people are actually going to wear this with the hang tags?

I remember I was rollin when some kid did that in high school.

Homey we was rockin these with the hangtags back in '89.......

k3979y.jpg

Got a flight wind breaker that's been hanging in the closet for years, they go nice with my 4's.

yea it does look like jam ave

On-The-Foot-Main-3.jpg

pimp.gif

I wanna bend down the toebox flat though make it like straight as possible

ok a sz question??? what sz 10.5 vs 11?
how they fit compared to MARS IV's?
i had to take my insoles out on my 10.5 MARS to fit w/o pain.
i also sz'd up to sz 11 for concord XI and chi X.
thx for your patience i am buying online and would like right sz.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

I rest my case..
tired.gif

Get 11. True to size.

Yea these size posts are getting super annoying, its like what would ya'll do if there was no such thing as niketalk to give you an answer on what size shoe YOU wear. Every jordan i've ever worn in my life has ran true to size. Air forces are a half size big for me, dunks a half size small. And most air maxes and other runners are run half to a whole size small. Anyways i preordered mine off a site i will not disclose because none of you inconsiderate in-bred bastards wanted to give me a recommended website to preorder from when i asked about it twice. But ill be happy to see you guys scrambling like chickens with their heads cut off on release date just to get one pair lol. I honestly wish everyone could get a Pair but its not going down like that. So i seen these and held these and the box description is indeed cement grey however, these are slightly darker than '99s and 99's are slightly darker than OG's. I thought the leather on these was decent. It looks nice. You guys be doggin the 2006 release iV's but my mars are still in good shape, I un-DS them in 2009. My militaries were one of the most poorly produced jordana i ever seen in my life, paint chipping, midsole cracking and toe box creasing as soon as i tried them on and now those creases are really deep like you could see the shape and out line of my toes and i don't even hoop in them or wear them tight.

^WRONG.

Not all Jordans have been true to size. DMP VI's, DMP XI's, RECENT Bulls XIII's, Playoff XIII's, Altitudes, Flint XIII's, CDP XI's, '09 Space Jams, etc.

Originally Posted by spizike231

I rest my case..
tired.gif

Get 11. True to size.

He and others have a legitimate question when it comes to the sizing. I have the shoes and they run big. I went with a 10.5 instead of my usual 11. I tried both sizes on.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by woody23

people are actually going to wear this with the hang tags?

I remember I was rollin when some kid did that in high school.

Homey we was rockin these with the hangtags back in '89.......
Homie dumb is still dumb...

I never personally rocked the hang-tag, didnt like the way it knocked against the side as you walk. But Im pretty surprised at how many people are hating on that. This must be a generational thing? Cuz plenty of dudes wore there jordans this way in NY back in the 80's /90's. 
And its definitely not nearly as stupid looking as that humungous sticker on the new era fitteds

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^WRONG.

Not all Jordans have been true to size. DMP VI's, DMP XI's, RECENT Bulls XIII's, Playoff XIII's, Altitudes, Flint XIII's, CDP XI's, '09 Space Jams, etc.

I rest my case..
tired.gif

Get 11. True to size.

He and others have a legitimate question when it comes to the sizing. I have the shoes and they run big. I went with a 10.5 instead of my usual 11. I tried both sizes on.
First off, he asked about a specific size for his foot. 10.5 or 11. Like we know what his foot looks like and feels like in shoes. Second, he stated that on his 10.5 Mars, he had to take the insole out to have them fit without PAIN. Third, i gave him a legit answer and helped him out. If he gets a 10.5, he'll probably already have a tight fit because his mars were WAYY too tight on him. Getting an 11 will either be perfect, or will fit a bit small. Either way, he's getting his true size which I think is the safest thing to do.

BTW, I sized up in the CDP XIs to a 12 instead of a 11.5 because I heard people saying that they ran small. They ended up being too big on me so I tie them extra tight when i rock them and try to wear thick socks. Last time I've ever listened to sizing help from anyone besides my own two feet. Also, I've tried on my DMP VIs and they fit true to size. 11.5. So I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say that they aren't true?

Not everyone's foot is like yours, or mine. People need to stop asking about how THEIR feet will fit in a pair of shoes. Just go true to size. Either they'll fit or they'll be slightly too big. Wear thick socks and tie them a bit tighter, you'll live with some creases. Instead of having at least one post per page asking about sizing like you don't know your own shoe size..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^WRONG.

I rest my case..
tired.gif

Get 11. True to size.

First off, he asked about a specific size for his foot. 10.5 or 11. Like we know what his foot looks like and feels like in shoes. Second, he stated that on his 10.5 Mars, he had to take the insole out to have them fit without PAIN. Third, i gave him a legit answer and helped him out. If he gets a 10.5, he'll probably already have a tight fit because his mars were WAYY too tight on him. Getting an 11 will either be perfect, or will fit a bit small. Either way, he's getting his true size which I think is the safest thing to do.

BTW, I sized up in the CDP XIs to a 12 instead of a 11.5 because I heard people saying that they ran small. They ended up being too big on me so I tie them extra tight when i rock them and try to wear thick socks. Last time I've ever listened to sizing help from anyone besides my own two feet. Also, I've tried on my DMP VIs and they fit true to size. 11.5. So I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say that they aren't true?

Not everyone's foot is like yours, or mine. People need to stop asking about how THEIR feet will fit in a pair of shoes. Just go true to size. Either they'll fit or they'll be slightly too big. Wear thick socks and tie them a bit tighter, you'll live with some creases. Instead of having at least one post per page asking about sizing like you don't know your own shoe size..
30t6p3b.gif
Agree. Everyone's foot is shaped differently. True is usually the best to go.

Retro Jordans are notorious for being not true to size
This has been going on for years, and continued recently with the III's

People wanna know how this particular IV tends to fit

That doesnt seem at all unreasonable, but the only comments that will help settle this issue and make it go away will come from people who already own the shoe

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

I never personally rocked the hang-tag, didnt like the way it knocked against the side as you walk. But Im pretty surprised at how many people are hating on that. This must be a generational thing? Cuz plenty of dudes wore there jordans this way in NY back in the 80's /90's. 
And its definitely not nearly as stupid looking as that humungous sticker on the new era fitteds

roll.gif
so many dudes out here do that still.. ahhh Northern California.. when will you learn?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I wear 8.5 but went with a sz 8 from sns , most people say they run half a sz big like the Jordan 3s from 2011 . I noticed the Bordeaux 7s were running big, the 13s from 2010 , the only Jordans that run true to me is the Jordan 11s.
Same thing for me.

uhh... retro Jordans are notorious for being not true to size

That doesnt seem at all unreasonable, but the only comments that will help settle this issue and make it go away will come from people who already OWN THE SHOE

BTW, how will that help settle the issue?

As we've been saying for the last page and a quarter, EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT FEET. How a shoe fits true to size on one person is different from the next. Your opinion from your feet say that Jordans have been running not true to size for retros? Weird.. I own no OGs and I only have retros.. yet all my shoes that are true to size fit perfectly fine. Has been that way and I think it will be that way for these. But hey, THOSE ARE JUST MY FEET im talking about.

uhh... retro Jordans are notorious for being not true to size

That doesnt seem at all unreasonable, but the only comments that will help settle this issue and make it go away will come from people who already OWN THE SHOE

BTW, how will that help settle the issue?

As we've been saying for the last page and a quarter, EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT FEET. How a shoe fits true to size on one person is different from the next. Your opinion from your feet say that Jordans have been running not true to size for retros? Weird.. I own no OGs and I only have retros.. yet all my shoes that are true to size fit perfectly fine. Has been that way and I think it will be that way for these. But hey, THOSE ARE JUST MY FEET im talking about.
Hearing from people who actually own the shoe can build a consensus, that others might find useful 
If many owners consider the shoe to fit not true to size, then people who have had issues in the past may find that useful. 

This has repeatedly happened with recent releases, like the III's, the consensus was that they ran big. 
You should consider yourself lucky that all your Jordan's have always been true to size, but the problem for others is not as rare as you make it sound. 

And if you actually OWNED this shoe then I would be curious to know how it fit

The shoes are NOT true to size. I don't care how many paragraphs people write with "people's feet are different."

I went to a 10.5 from an 11 and STILL have room to move my feet around in there.

You guys do what you will. You'll be complaining when you get your pair regardless.

Insatiable.
30t6p3b.gif

Okay this is starting to piss me off.

EVERY SINGLE page has someone different asking about sizing.. just buy your true to size and enjoy the comfort. If you are buying at a retail store, try them on once you walk out if you're not alone and see if they fit. Or in the store. If you're buying online, it seems that most of these people are saying they're true anyways so just buy your true size.

Jordans have been running .5 a size big lately? Not my CG 11s, my Varsity Red VIs, my Metallic Vs, my Concords, and my Chicago Xs that all fit true to size last time I checked. My True Blue 3s are the only ones I feel any size difference in and I'm guessing that's due to a new shape/mold compared to my Fire Red 3s. They fit comfortably though, just crease across the toe box. Which my Fire Red 3s did NOT do and they were same size btw.

If you're that paranoid, just go .5 a size down and deal with the slightly cramped feeling you're probably going to get. Or wear like 2 or 3 layers of socks to make up for the lack of sizing that you're feeling.
laugh.gif

Now let's just stop asking about sizing please every 15 seconds. Yeah?
nerd.gif
I think my HOH doesn't let us try on the shoes if we camped out. At least that's how it happened with the Red Foams. They wanted us in and out as soon as possible.

Seems like jb decided to swap the paper out for black plastic? For you size people.. True size fits fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom