Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only shoes that I have ever sized down on have been Chucks. Everything else (outside of the bron 8 and 9 which I went a have size up on) has been my true size.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

spizike231 wrote:
Okay this is starting to piss me off.
EVERY SINGLE page has someone different asking about sizing.
. just buy your true to size and enjoy the comfort. If you are buying at a retail store, try them on once you walk out if you're not alone and see if they fit. Or in the store. If you're buying online, it seems that most of these people are saying they're true anyways so just buy your true size.

Jordans have been running .5 a size big lately? Not my CG 11s, my Varsity Red VIs, my Metallic Vs, my Concords, and my Chicago Xs that all fit true to size last time I checked. My True Blue 3s are the only ones I feel any size difference in and I'm guessing that's due to a new shape/mold compared to my Fire Red 3s. They fit comfortably though, just crease across the toe box. Which my Fire Red 3s did NOT do and they were same size btw.

If you're that paranoid, just go .5 a size down and deal with the slightly cramped feeling you're probably going to get. Or wear like 2 or 3 layers of socks to make up for the lack of sizing that you're feeling.
laugh.gif

Now let's just stop asking about sizing please every 15 seconds. Yeah?
nerd.gif

Bro, its every page of every sneaker thread. smh.. My thing is that everyone foot is different, so you cannot base sizing of YOUR foot on SOMEONE elses fitting. everyone said the 3s ran big, but they were true to size for me.

Can you PLEASE explain this to the people who post every 15 seconds about sizing in this thread? This should be common sense to everyone now. You hit the nail on the head with that, I just wish that more people would listen to it.

I was explaining how my shoes fit MY feet because apparently everyone is worried about how these are fitting other people so far. They're obviously judging their foot on someone else's fitting.
30t6p3b.gif

No other thread i've followed has had THIS MANY posts simply asking "For those who have these already, how is the sizing compared to (___ <-insert random Jordans from some random year here)? "
indifferent.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ALSO you cant go wrong by ordering your true size, because if you get half size small base on what people are saying, and they are tight, then youre SOL and stuck with a tight fitting shoe.

^^^^
everyones foot is different. depending on width of foot, overall shape. Concords were true to size. To me, all Jordans are true to size for me. Nike basketball runs narrow, like KD4s and Lebron 9s. so i go up half a size..

This.

I've always bought my J's in a size 11.5.  They've all fit fine.  Seems like people are terrified at the mere thought of creases.

Originally Posted by spizike231

spizike231 wrote:
Can you PLEASE explain this to the people who post every 15 seconds about sizing in this thread? This should be common sense to everyone now. You hit the nail on the head with that, I just wish that more people would listen to it.

I was explaining how my shoes fit MY feet because apparently everyone is worried about how these are fitting other people so far. They're obviously judging their foot on someone else's fitting.
30t6p3b.gif

No other thread i've followed has had THIS MANY posts simply asking "For those who have these already, how is the sizing compared to (___ <-insert random Jordans from some random year here)? "

indifferent.gif

Did you see the Concord thread??? Every other post was about fitting. That thread was horrendous with that question. People cant even go back and read older post to find info. smh
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^^
everyones foot is different. depending on width of foot, overall shape. Concords were true to size. To me, all Jordans are true to size for me. Nike basketball runs narrow, like KD4s and Lebron 9s. so i go up half a size..
This. Exactly this.

KDs, Kobes, and Lebrons I'm a half size up - same with Air Max 90s and 95s.

Maybe NT can implement some sort of gui or something that will have sizing/pricing/release date info on the side of every topic page.

always get a sz 12 IN EVERYTHING never had a sizing problem.....BUT

It really does boil down to everyone's foot is different.......

I'm a sz 12 have been for about 4 years and everything I've bought (with exception of flightposite 2s) have fit perfect. My suggestion to all those worried is buy your true size and if they are a .5 size big throw on extra socks or sneaker shields

I'll just be getting my true size and a size up on these just incase
roll.gif

On another note, glad to see the positive responses outweighing the negative as far as the leather quality is concerned
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Those on feet pics are looking sweet!

No "hangtag" talk yet?  
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna try and get a hangtag sent to me by Nike even if mine come with them. Haha I actually want this hangtag
pimp.gif

Go ahead. My body is ready for the flames.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Did you see the Concord thread??? Every other post was about fitting. That thread was horrendous with that question. People cant even go back and read older post to find info. smh
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

This!!They are shoes people. They will crease eventually. Unless you walk like you have a stick in your you-know-where. I know people know what I'm talking about. Doing the Frankenstein walk. Lol.

No "hangtag" talk yet?  
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna try and get a hangtag sent to me by Nike even if mine come with them. Haha I actually want this hangtag
pimp.gif

Don't get me wrong, I want the tag too. But it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't

No "hangtag" talk yet?  
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Don't get me wrong, I want the tag too. But it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't
No, it won't be the end of the world. But I will be calling / e mailing nike to get one.
laugh.gif

But it all fails, oh well.
grin.gif

No "hangtag" talk yet?  
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

you aint alone homey.....cant wait to rock mine with the hangtag on and I remember back in the day we use to rock these as keychains once they got all messed up.....

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

No "hangtag" talk yet?  
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

you aint alone homey.....cant wait to rock mine with the hangtag on and I remember back in the day we use to rock these as keychains once they got all messed up.....

Werd I use to rock mine on the zipper of my Nike windbreakers....

people are actually going to wear this with the hang tags?

I remember I was rollin when some kid did that in high school.

are yall rocking the hangtag in a chain on your neck?
laugh.gif
jordan ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom