Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the paper switch to more of the garbage bag type was to help with yellowing..along with the hole on the box to allow some air in.

Wanted to pass this info along to those who ordered from SNS and your order status is "processing" or you are wondering about ship date:

Hi Jason,

Yes your order is all OK, it will say processing until we punch it out from our system which will be around Friday-Monday, the Jordans will be shipped out on Monday the 20th.

Regards
Olof
SNS

cant believe i missed the sns release.  i was checking all weekend but for some reason the IV's didnt come up under Jordan only latest releases.  Oh well.  On the next one.

Go half size down guys, I tried on my normal sz (10) and it was big so I went with a 9.5 and they fit perfect.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Unless my foot got bigger which I doubt I'd stay with my regular size.
I think the shoe size really depends on an individuals foot/toe structure. My second toe is longer than my big toe, so certain shoes will size differently depending on the toe box. Those that have the 'normal' descending toes, probably find more consistancy.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

I think the paper switch to more of the garbage bag type was to help with yellowing..along with the hole on the box to allow some air in.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
i know right zyzz?  like jb actually cares if they yellow or not after they sell them.  heck if they didnt yellow then you might not buy them the next time they release.  the ONLY purpose of the black "bag" and box style is nostalgia, they figure they will sell out faster with it.  like its been stated in the past: nike is first and foremost a marketing company, plain and simple...

A certain Euro site has them live now if anyone is interested??? $254 shipped, but you can guarantee a pair now if you wanna avoid he stress later. I already got a pair on lock from my local connect but a double up wouldn't hurt, just not for that price. One more pair for me and one for my son
The new pics are looking good IMO...RD is almost here
pimp.gif

Now that I'm checking...there might have been another site that did pre-orders already too?? Missed out on that one so not sure as to what the price was but if it was close to retail that sucks for me
laugh.gif

Honestly, since the Concord release my sleeping schedule has been messed up. I find myself checking Twitter and FB at crazy hours of the night just so I don't miss out. Even tho I have a guaranteed pair I'm still puttin in work to make sure I don't pass up a good deal. Super excited to get my first pair of IV's!

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy zyzz.

Back in the day jordans were wrapped in that black paper. That only switched (i think) in 98 or 99 when they started using that brown paper. Up until that point every jordan before that was wrapped in black paper. My guess is nike was aiming for a vintage look with that box and paper. Doubt it has anything to do with yellowing. Just my theory. 

Originally Posted by ccastro02

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy zyzz.

Back in the day jordans were wrapped in that black paper. That only switched (i think) in 98 or 99 when they started using that brown paper. Up until that point every jordan before that was wrapped in black paper. My guess is nike was aiming for a vintage look with that box and paper. Doubt it has anything to do with yellowing. Just my theory. 

is there an echo in here?...

I just pre-ordered these size 9. Are these going to be similar in sizing to the 10s at all? The only other pair of 4s I had were a few years back and I can't remember the size on that. I usually wear a 9.5 but since the Royals sold out instantly where I live I didn't want to take a chance on these.

Our local footlocker has them and i
Checked these out. Overall they look
Good. Midsole paintjob, plastic heeltab
Etc.
Only thing that made my eyes roll were
The very low stitched lining above the
cement grey midsole at the front.

Originally Posted by mazzo1

CoMe on guys share the info...
if you want to lurk-- that's cool... but you've got to lurk the right way-- people leaked info over the weekend when SNS and Shelta.eu dropped their pre-orders... you may have missed it-- that's not on anybody else.  I don't mean any disrespect, but at least check regularly instead of demanding that people share the info they put in work for.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by woody23

people are actually going to wear this with the hang tags?

I remember I was rollin when some kid did that in high school.

Homey we was rockin these with the hangtags back in '89.......
Homie dumb is still dumb...

Ill make sure to take a pic for you when my pair come in.....rockin em with the hangtag.....hater!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom