Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by pianoman52

can we get back to the topic

we actually are on topic....its not like were talking about kobes in here
laugh.gif

For people saying that these will end up reselling for the same price as the Black Cement 3s, fail to realize the BC3s re-re-retroed a couple times in the past few years.

GUARANTEED the prices for these will be at $250-275. It hasnt retroed in over 10+ years and its a very good OG colorway and plus its a IV. Let's be real

Originally Posted by pianoman52

can we get back to the topic

Last time I checked, we are on topic. On topic compared to a few pages back where they were talking about Elton John songs as if we were in the Music forum.
laugh.gif

itzbooranss wrote:

For people saying that these will end up reselling for the same price as the Black Cement 3s, fail to realize the BC3s re-re-retroed a couple times in the past few years.

GUARANTEED the prices for these will be at $250-275. It hasnt retroed in over 10+ years and its a very good OG colorway and plus its a IV. Let's be real
True, but keep in mind. The 3's and the 4's have very poor shelf life in the long run. The reselling price will buy high after the release date, but over time it'll probably drop to a steady price like the 3's.  If these resellers knew any better, it's not worth holding it over time in hopes of banking big, unless they love to be reminded of the 4's fetta cheese quality midsoles.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

what do you not understand simpleton? ppl should know these sites by now if youve followed the concord thread and are up to date with the euro sites its pretty easy to figure out. no need to spell it out for the newbs and lurkers but hey youve already done that multiple times anyways.

and i will keep doing it, thats what NT is supposed to be: people gathering in a common place to share information about common interests.  if we cant do that then we are no better than the so called "lurkers"...

I think the riddles are hilarious actually. I've learned after the Concord madness to help out people through PM. Posting the links here kills the websites. SH is a small store, without the link even being leaked on here it almost crashed. The reason some of these websites do quick strikes is to give their regular customers a chance to buy and maintain their servers. We're not helping the stores by posting the links. Anyway here's another riddle for you guys Never Do Cocaine after midnight and you'll be OK.

This release is all about rocking no resale dreams or stocking. Just like the v's that went down a while back. GR release have way to large a production volume to really give these shoes a chance of resale over $50 -$60 dollars. Especially with KDiv's and the Kobe and lebron shoe games on the rise. In 2005 it was just lebron and Mj, more options now. I'm sure resale people will be in here doing there damage control on pricing but I just don't see these goin for the big profits that we have seen in other releases.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I think the riddles are hilarious actually. I've learned after the Concord madness to help out people through PM. Posting the links here kills the websites. SH is a small store, without the link even being leaked on here it almost crashed. The reason some of these websites do quick strikes is to give their regular customers a chance to buy and maintain their servers. We're not helping the stores by posting the links. Anyway here's another riddle for you guys Never Do Cocaine after midnight and you'll be OK.

Nice one
roll.gif
roll.gif

Totally got that one
laugh.gif

Good One 
roll.gif

Dang I missed out on SH. I've been following them for the longest but since they haven't dropped anything new since the 11's I figured they weren't getting the IV's. Oh well snooze you lose. Congrats to those who copped!!

Originally Posted by cliffysam

This release is all about rocking no resale dreams or stocking. Just like the v's that went down a while back. GR release have way to large a production volume to really give these shoes a chance of resale over $50 -$60 dollars. Especially with KDiv's and the Kobe and lebron shoe games on the rise. In 2005 it was just lebron and Mj, more options now. I'm sure resale people will be in here doing there damage control on pricing but I just don't see these goin for the big profits that we have seen in other releases.

Profit margin for these won't be worth the hassle of a resale. They can however be useful for a trade on stuff you missed.

Missed out on si as well damn I'm trying 2 lock a pair down for me and nt member sneakaprince dude is solid and he helped many out on concord release! Forty hit me if u have anymore info son

HAHAHAA!!

I'm curious as to how to get on the PM's.  I am able to get about everything with extras but never know who to hook up on here.  I got 6 concords, a few KD IV YOTD and BHM's.  People hit me up to hook them up but how do you get into a position where the hook up is back and fourth?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

what do you not understand simpleton? ppl should know these sites by now if youve followed the concord thread and are up to date with the euro sites its pretty easy to figure out. no need to spell it out for the newbs and lurkers but hey youve already done that multiple times anyways.

and i will keep doing it, thats what NT is supposed to be: people gathering in a common place to share information about common interests.  if we cant do that then we are no better than the so called "lurkers"...
roll.gif
Word. The hypocrisy of the ones supporting the hints/riddles and are against lurking fail to realize that they're contributing to the trolling.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

roll.gif
Word. The hypocrisy of the ones supporting the hints/riddles fail to realize what they're doing isn't lurking, but trolling.

trolling
laugh.gif

pot-kettle.jpg

now when both of you are pm'ed/or figure out the next riddle
roll.gif
& are able to order you both better be in here with the same responses you have now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by bence23

someone should just lock this

yeah lets lock the official thread started by a mod for shoes coming out in less than 2 days
laugh.gif

UK Site (Movie that Jon Travolta was in (first word) + the production of an economic good) , looks to be dropping their stock on Friday night around 11:59 (UK time?) according to twitter feeds. But...take it with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

UK Site (Movie that Jon Travolta was in (first word) + the production of an economic good) , looks to be dropping their stock on Friday night around 11:59 (UK time?) according to twitter feeds. But...take it with a grain of salt.

got it thanks
Originally Posted by SCuse7

When will these be on finishline/ebay/champs?

-thanks

11pm my time(chicago)

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

roll.gif
Word. The hypocrisy of the ones supporting the hints/riddles fail to realize what they're doing isn't lurking, but trolling.

trolling
laugh.gif

pot-kettle.jpg

now when both of you are pm'ed/or figure out the next riddle
roll.gif
& are able to order you both better be in here with the same responses you have now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by bence23

someone should just lock this

yeah lets lock the official thread started by a mod for shoes coming out in less than 2 days
laugh.gif

or at least clean it up. too much clownery going on. In my 12 years on NT(4 years lurking) it's never been this bad. Its this new breed of heads. Bunch of clowns. Take it to ISS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom