Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

what bad quality? my bro has had 'em for over a week, worn them everyday except today because it rained in ny, still looking brand new

wore mine yest. to macy's to do some shopping, u couldn't even tell i wore them unless i told u

quality is great on these.
If your enjoying the shoes more power to you, I mean that. Im still sorta looking forward to copping on Sat too.
But I gotta say that the fact that the shoes havent fallen apart in 7 days is not exactly a sign of great quality.  Great quality is good construction/stitching, good materials, good shape etc.

I hope these turn out to have some of that good quality, but Im not optimistic 

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by RobRockin218

Just received my pair from sneakerhead.com. All i gotta say is wow, quality is much better than military's, mars, cdp, cool grey's etc. My only gripe is I had to settle for a size 10 coz all 9.5 was sold out
frown.gif
. I normally wear a 10, but like people mentioned on here is to get your actually size unless you really have wide feet then that's a different story. I do have some room in the toe box, but it's all good I'll just put some extra soles and I'll be good haha..If not, come release day, I'll try and cop another.

I highly doubt that the quality on the 2012 cements is better than the military,mars, or cool grey iv's.
roll.gif
Starbury's were more durable.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

I highly doubt that the quality on the 2012 cements is better than the military,mars, or cool grey iv's.
You my friend have no idea what you're talking about. Military and Mars IVs were one of the most worst produced sneakers JB has made in the past decade. The leather was soo bad and there were so many reports of glue stains, defects and squeaking.
Have you not seen the cheap stuff they're using on a majority of the retro's now? You're partially right about what you're saying but I still think the quality on both those retros will be better than these that drop tomorrow. Pretty much every shoe that has dropped in the past couple of years has been greeted by large amounts of hate about the quality, defects, or squeaking and we all know that the quality of the cool grey iv's is far better than the 2012 cements. You'll see all of the complaints roll in after the release.

CG IV >>> '12 Cements. The leather is brick sheet hard and i found glue stains stuck in between the mesh. Luckily i was able to tweezer it out. This pair isn't some crappy reseller site with low quality pairs either. Got mine from a homie's plug who received their store shipment last friday. At the rate they went, i dont think any are hittin the shelves. 
ohwell.gif
 Dont let the box fool yall, JB's BEEN in it for the MONEY for quite some time now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

MSRP on my old retro says 99.99

LMAOThere gonna sellout regardless but I truly feel sorry for you guys that are handing over car payments for this crap.

We get it...and it doesn't matter.  They're still gonna sell out.

yea had to pay about $150 of custom fees from various euro sites for the concords. done ordering from those sites will rather take my chances on ndc or instores.

Anyone watching the 2001 NBA All-Star game right now on NBA Classics? Loving this %+#!. I've been trying to find a pic of the shoes Kobe wears in the game and I can't find 'em. Straight yellow joints, can't remember if they were Adidas or Nike. I just remember I wanted them $@#%$ when I was a kid. Vince Carter straight throwing down in the BB Shox. Sorry it's off topic it's just awesome watching this game.

I'd like to have these but I'm working at 7am Saturday and really didn't want to go through all the online drama trying to order. Oh well...

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

LMAOThere gonna sellout regardless but I truly feel sorry for you guys that are handing over car payments for this crap.

already been stated bro

UPS should be dropping mines off tomorrow
pimp.gif
cant wait, first Jordan i get since the playoff XIII's last year.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Anyone watching the 2001 NBA All-Star game right now on NBA Classics? Loving this %+#!. I've been trying to find a pic of the shoes Kobe wears in the game and I can't find 'em. Straight yellow joints, can't remember if they were Adidas or Nike. I just remember I wanted them $@#%$ when I was a kid. Vince Carter straight throwing down in the BB Shox. Sorry it's off topic it's just awesome watching this game.
They were Adidas the Kobe, the all star yellow ones. 

Based on the concord release, i'm hesitant to go with any more euro retailers. i got hit hard with customs fees and i had to wait 2 to 3 wks to get my delivery. i guarantee you will see peeps complaining about customs and delivery delays here in a couple of weeks. with delivery fees plus customs duties, the IVs will hit 250+. at that price, you might as well hit up ebay or craigs and get them earlier than by the time euro sites ship them to your door. just sayin

Got one pair last week for $225

Got the Sneakersnstuff pre-order on Saturday

Will try to cop a pair on NDC or at the local Modell's on release day.

3 pairs and I'm set

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

already been stated bro
You're right...it has already been stated. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Still haven't gotten a direct answer for the sizing!

most are saying true to size
Thanks, I know a few were saying up to a half size bigger, but I'ma go ahead and get the 14
Nah man go up that half size. Or better yet to 15. Leaving the size 14's for me

laugh.gif
j/k. Do you

Originally Posted by chazc

So does google chromes auto fill not work on the nike store?

Thats what ive been wondering too. The credit card info went autofill even though i definitely have it saved in my settings. Matter of fact, it never autofills for any website. Any help?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

this thread is crazy
laugh.gif

Hope everyone gets theirs!!! Releases like this I feel blessed to live in a market where GR's are easy pick up like they should be. Good luck NT fam!
THIS.

It may be tad expensive, but knowing you can cop with ease and no headache is a win in my books.

Got both black cements and concords from euro sites..never got hit with customs fees. Got two pairs of black cements from EC and 2 pairs of Concords from HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom