Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Anyone have success with a major release using their cell phone? I have a smartphone and 3G data so my phone isn't slow, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. I've had a lot of success in the past on NDC buying major releases, including 2 pairs of Concords, but I've never used my phone to purchase a pair of highly sought after shoes. A computer is not an option because I'm not gonna be home, and I'm not a camp out guy. It's not that serious
I was wondering this also. I am going to be at the Knicks game tomorrow night and won't be near a computer. I'm going to try from my brother's Droid. If that doesn't work, I guess I MIGHT go to the mall in the morning but I've never done a campout before. I have never failed with NDC and my laptop, but a Friday night Knicks game is just too good to pass up right now.

Thanks for the info Yano. Good luck JballerNY...Watching the Knicks>getting a pair of Jordans

underpaid underrated lin > knicks
laugh.gif

jk

Originally Posted by YANO

Anyone have success with a major release using their cell phone? I have a smartphone and 3G data so my phone isn't slow, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. I've had a lot of success in the past on NDC buying major releases, including 2 pairs of Concords, but I've never used my phone to purchase a pair of highly sought after shoes. A computer is not an option because I'm not gonna be home, and I'm not a camp out guy. It's not that serious

I dunno if the chicago 10's is one of the major release, but i was able to checkout at ndc by 12:03 using my old iphone 3gs using 3G.

Yup I got my Chicago 10s at 12:02 on my iPhone.

How does NDC work, ive never ordered straight from Nike before...Do they post it at midnight? Is NDC reliable when it come these types of releases?

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

this isnt going to be as bad as the concords right? i mean all the websites arnt going to crash i hope
The retailer's sites crash on pretty much every major Jordan release...and I consider this to be a major release. 

this thread is crazy
laugh.gif
:

Hope everyone gets theirs!!! Releases like this I feel blessed to live in a market where GR's are easy pick up like they should be. Good luck NT fam!

I seriously doubt it will be anything like the concord release, but websites will crash like always. I expect to wait in line for about 2-3 hrs which doesn't compare to waiting in line all day for the midnight release of concords at my local spot.

Originally Posted by bay1591

How does NDC work, ive never ordered straight from Nike before...Do they post it at midnight? Is NDC reliable when it come these types of releases?

Yes they post it @ 12mn est/9pm pst. Their reliable, you gotta be fast tho. You can always call them to check if your order went thru.

Just got an email confirming that Ill indeed get my pair from Sneakersnstuff. They told me I'm guaranteed the pair I ordered and they should have the shoes shipped out by the 20th

Just received my pair from sneakerhead.com. All i gotta say is wow, quality is much better than military's, mars, cdp, cool grey's etc. My only gripe is I had to settle for a size 10 coz all 9.5 was sold out
frown.gif
. I normally wear a 10, but like people mentioned on here is to get your actually size unless you really have wide feet then that's a different story. I do have some room in the toe box, but it's all good I'll just put some extra soles and I'll be good haha..If not, come release day, I'll try and cop another.

hope this online release on NDC aint as bad as the concord release. It took like an hour just to get to the final confirmation page. technically i didnt even reach that page cuz it was blank. I didnt even know it went through till I saw my card charged. crazy but I got my 2 pairs  
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smokin.gif

I think NDC has it figured out now.  The website didnt seem to crash last week when they dropped the X's, Dave Whites and all the BHM.  

So I admit I'm not a sneakerhead or collector of kicks...I'm just a 35 yr old bald white dude who had to have these shoes back in middle school but my parents couldn't afford them.   Well, now that I'm an old man with a career and these are being retro'd, I'm sure as hell going to buy them.  I've been looking for pre-orders for the last 2 months and finally found some available at SoleLegit for $270 shipped.  Ridiculous price but my old $+@ is surely not going to camp out nor am I confident that I'd be able to get a pair tomorrow night.  So I purchased them from SL.  Order processed...hit my card, etc.  Now these foos won't even respond to my email requesting confirmation that I'm definitely getting my kicks.  I never got a confirmation from them, just from Google Checkout.  They are listed in the NT Legit Sellers post so I'm sure hoping I get my IV's.  Surely they can appreciate the fact that release is tomorrow night and customers want assurances that they can confidently let release day roll by knowing that their pair is on the way.  If they don't email me tomorrow I guess I'll be forced to double-up tomorrow night if I can snag a pair online.  Which site is most reliable, NDC, Eastbay, or FL?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Just read a tweet that SH has sizes left. UK size 6, 8 ,9 & 12. Not my size, so best of luck

http://www.soleheaven.com.../1002_Air+Jordan+4+Retro

*correction* it won't let you add to cart. my bad

its said that since they sold out 
but you cant add them to your cart

Yeah. I tried to pass the knowledge before confirming... I noticed your trying to get a hold of cs @ SH huh? Good luck with your order man

anyone planning on hitting up holyoke mall in ma? hit me up... im new to the area and might plan on hitting the mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom