Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by truhustla8807

As always a easy pick up in chicago easy walk in and walk out for retail....Picked up yesterday but couldnt post till this morning  

Where in Chicago for retail already?

^by looking at the bag....I'd say City Sports....

good luck to everyone tonight.....may God be with u at midnight lol....I'll be reading this thread for my amusement

at city sports on 87th and dan ryan

yeah im pretty much done messing with cs 87th & harvey both of them being extra shady ...more so than the xi's for some reason.....ross voice %^&^ em'

yeah i know they can be but im cool with the owners so i never had problems picking any mikes up. But i definitely know what you mean

do any early coppers that have already worn them a few times have any pics of the wear?
curious how the creasing is and if there are any signs of paint chipping or cracking.
my cool grey and cdp iv's cracked on the first wear.
surprisingly my 1st pair of mars held up great. my 2nd, not so much.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

yeah im pretty much done messing with cs 87th & harvey both of them being extra shady ...more so than the xi's for some reason.....ross voice %^&^ em'

What happened at city sports?? Last time I copped from them was the. Cool Greys week n a half b4 release for retail, and they was selling cranberry 1/2 cents below retail b4 release. Always thought that was the place to go and fade Harold's after.

Originally Posted by rcanent

Based on the concord release, i'm hesitant to go with any more euro retailers. i got hit hard with customs fees and i had to wait 2 to 3 wks to get my delivery. i guarantee you will see peeps complaining about customs and delivery delays here in a couple of weeks. with delivery fees plus customs duties, the IVs will hit 250+. at that price, you might as well hit up ebay or craigs and get them earlier than by the time euro sites ship them to your door. just sayin

Some of you will end up paying nearly 300 a pair for euro orders

Originally Posted by kchildz1

What happened at city sports?? Last time I copped from them was the. Cool Greys week n a half b4 release for retail, and they was selling cranberry 1/2 cents below retail b4 release. Always thought that was the place to go and fade Harold's after.

i went in & asked about them weeks ago (around the 1st) & some dude put me on a "list" & said we will call when we crack the boxes about your sz 12 they said it should be around the 10th.. so i call them around the 10th & dude tells me sold out... i said well i thought i was on a call list & fam just hung up....
laugh.gif

i went in & asked about them weeks ago (around the 1st) & some dude put me on a "list" & said we will call when we crack the boxes about your sz 12 they said it should be around the 10th.. so i call them around the 10th & dude tells me sold out... i said well i thought i was on a call list & fam just hung up....
laugh.gif

the city sports in Harvey is shady as F%^$ I would NEVER forget the shady %$* that went down with the black and chambray vii back in 2006 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by primetime21

laugh.gif

the city sports in Harvey is shady as F%^$ I would NEVER forget the shady %$* that went down with the black and chambray vii back in 2006 
30t6p3b.gif

those {}'s told me yesterday morning they didnt get them yet but would have them before the day ended & i said are yall doing pre-orders & they said no not selling early selling on sat morning... i called them back around 4pm & they said sol out i said ##* how i asked were you doing pre-orders & he said oh what sz do you wear we may have it... i just hung up on fam

any reports on the nike scottsdale quarter store? heard you guys have lined up since last night. as shameful as it is already, i was heading there tonight at 615 and staying. wondering if it's even worth it now.

I'm gonna try to exercise some self control and not cop these tonight. We'll see how it goes though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by DRO3000

this thread is crazy
laugh.gif

Hope everyone gets theirs!!! Releases like this I feel blessed to live in a market where GR's are easy pick up like they should be. Good luck NT fam!
THIS.

It may be tad expensive, but knowing you can cop with ease and no headache is a win in my books.

I wish
tired.gif
I live in NYC..There is never a GR release in NYC of an OG Colorway that doesn't sell out immediately..Occasionally it'll take 1 full day to sell-out, but usually if you're not at the mall before they open by an hour, you might as well not even leave your house. The only time recently I remember a GR of an OG Colorway not selling out right away in NYC is when the Cardinal 7s dropped last year, and that's only because they had already released not too long before that.

Oh yeah, and the Final Shot 14s, but that's only because the 14s aren't a very popular model, especially with hypebeasts/hipsters
An hour?!?! If you not there the night before on certain releases or even 4 hours before shop open up on others...you a$zed out. I'm glad I live in MD now...its a lil less hassle. But a lot of people down here don't know how to network, which is my gripe.

Originally Posted by thejrob

I'm gonna try to exercise some self control and not cop these tonight. We'll see how it goes though...
laugh.gif

here's a full proof plan:
go drop a deuce at exactly midnight.
by the time you're done, they'll be sold out.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

any reports on the nike scottsdale quarter store? heard you guys have lined up since last night. as shameful as it is already, i was heading there tonight at 615 and staying. wondering if it's even worth it now.

Wow I was thinking bout lining up! Don't think I'll make the drive down there now

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
not if he brings the laptop/ipad with him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
not if he brings the laptop/ipad with him
laugh.gif

haha not gonna lie, that has been done before. talk about killing two birds with one stone
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom