Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 45DE

where can i order these for no more than $200 right now PM me.

nowhere.......no pm needed .......for under $200 your best bet is to wait on these euro preorders & hope your fast enough now that EVERYONE KNOWS
laugh.gif
or the usual routes cuz otherwise you will have to contact your local reseller by this time tomorrow

NTSF handing wristbands out already.... Locke up my two pair. Hurry. Only about 30 gone so far.

three teenage kids been camped out since last night at my backup spot.. admitted resellers. SMH

ugh stuck in the office and on a call till 12. can't leave until then. hopefully they still have my size

^^^ lol at BoozerGot my two on lock and a pair at my mall on lock as well I can rest easy now...

Niketown SF just started to release their wristbands! Anyone interested, they still have a few to go around!

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Niketown SF just started to release their wristbands! Anyone interested, they still have a few to go around!
Just got mine. 1 per wristband. There was a mad herd of catz going in on my way out.

The hunt continues for the 2nd pair.

GL to all trying to coop tonight, including myself
roll.gif

Especially those trying their luck on eastbay. Hopefully they got their act together but I'll let others be the guinea pigs for that one and report back with their results
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

any reports on the nike scottsdale quarter store? heard you guys have lined up since last night. as shameful as it is already, i was heading there tonight at 615 and staying. wondering if it's even worth it now.

its a shame. these young kids that didnt even watch mike play are runing the *##+#$* game. 2 days for a GR!? . I called em they said theres 6 ppl there

OC heads...what time do you think the line at HOH Costa Mesa will start. I've never had to camp for the past releases, but if I strike out online, I'm thinking about doing it tonight. I'm thinking maybe 3am?

Man, I ordered from Deadstockshoes on the 7th, order was processed and the money was taken out of my account and i got a tracking number.  Just now I got an email from them saying they sold out and have refunded my money. 
mad.gif

Whats up with topanga ca HOH saying the mall dont let anyone on the premises until 6am then they allow people in and people line up until 7am when they open. *!%? So were all supposed park across street from mall then drive all fast into mall at 5:55 lol.

Originally Posted by SSgochin

Man, I ordered from Deadstockshoes on the 7th, order was processed and the money was taken out of my account and i got a tracking number.  Just now I got an email from them saying they sold out and have refunded my money. 
mad.gif

wow. thats low man. sorry to hear. definitely scratching them off my list for future releases. smh.

Originally Posted by SSgochin

mad.gif

SMH!

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by just blaze

For sure bro. Imma be out there with my boy. What time you headin out there sat morning?
ima be out there probably around 5ish since they open at 6...idk if i wanna go to HOH or Footaction yet though bc im # 95 
smile.gif
So on your wristband, your # is 280095?  The one my boy got me yesterday is 280283 
indifferent.gif
.  Hope it's still enough to get my size.  I having size 9.5.  One of the first to sell out, ESP in DC
yeah im 280095...i got there at like 4 AM on thurs, and i heard there were ppl there at 12 AM for a 6 AM wristband handout..i was like wooow on a thursday too...i hope you can get something close to a 9.5 that way worst comes to worst you can try trade and size down and or up...hopefully ill see you tomorrow bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom