Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

That SNS order is gonna come through......Im a happy man

wondering why the charge on my card fell off? is my order in danger of being cancelled?
Hi ColdCity,
The money is still reserved on your account so no worries.
Best regards
Olof
SNS
wipes sweat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wondering why the charge on my card fell off? is my order in danger of being cancelled?
Hi ColdCity,
Best regards
Olof
SNS
wipes sweat
laugh.gif
They haven't replied to my email yet, but hearing this makes me feel a little better!

For the concord release i already had a pair by now.  this is making me a little nervous.  only a few more online releases before tonight's madness.  good luck everyone.

Originally Posted by matothett

For the concord release i already had a pair by now.  this is making me a little nervous.  only a few more online releases before tonight's madness.  good luck everyone.

yeah i had concords on the 10th & had a backup pair ordered the day before from end & never set foot outside on rd but this release is the exact opposite i have 4 pre ordered(END,SNS,SHx2) & none in hand & will def be up tomorrow to buy at least one more if not 2...

Originally Posted by matothett

yeah i had concords on the 10th & had a backup pair ordered the day before from end & never set foot outside on rd but this release is the exact opposite i have 4 pre ordered(END,SNS,SHx2) & none in hand & will def be up tomorrow to buy at least one more if not 2...
so far i have struck out with all the presales.  hoping later today i can get a couple confirmed.  for release night on the concords i was lucky enough to get through to eastbay and she let me order 4 pairs.  hopefully i can get lucky today and if not i will be back in here tomorrow with some salt begging for a hookup.  

Same here..I had multiple pairs locked down at this point. Now, I'm left hoping I can cop tonight. If not, I'll be heading out early to make sure I don't miss out.

I really hope we don't see the resale on these hit like the concords to the point where you can buy a DS 99 White Cement for close to the same price. We as sneaker heads need to use some common sense on our resale values and please don't reference flight club for your prices that $+*% is lame.

Hi ColdCity,

Best regards

Olof

SNS

wipes sweat
laugh.gif

Glad to hear you are getting your pair homey I was sweating it even though I have a wristband for a 14 I needed my size 13 from them. Now u already know what Im gonna do with the extra pair.........

I have a pair for myself via SNS but trying to help my brother out on his pair and probably another pair for me. I'm going to try online as usual again tonight but 2 for 2 on NDC but might also try the phone method with eastbay since I have a gc there.

Any advice for phone orders? Previously tried phone and it seems the lines are busy 30 min before the release, which is crazy cuz what do ppl do if they get through and it's before release time? Just shoot the doodoo with the rep lol

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

here's a full proof plan:
go drop a deuce at exactly midnight.
by the time you're done, they'll be sold out.

laugh.gif
not if he brings the laptop/ipad with him
laugh.gif

haha not gonna lie, that has been done before. talk about killing two birds with one stone
laugh.gif

my oh my. you just couldn't wait huh?
some birds just don't really need to be killed at the same time...

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

laugh.gif
not if he brings the laptop/ipad with him
laugh.gif

haha not gonna lie, that has been done before. talk about killing two birds with one stone
laugh.gif

my oh my. you just couldn't wait huh?
some birds just don't really need to be killed at the same time...

droppin dueces, copping iv's at the same damn time
Future_Streetz_Calling-front-large.jpg

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Haha, That's the first thing I thought of. Don't they know people take showers?! We'll most people do . lol
dude thats what I'm saying...im sitting here at work looking at my wrist all day hoping nothing happens...for the concords they just gave you the band and you could put it on on saturday...but this is going to make things interesting...if you head out to serramonte pm me tomorrow or something and ill try to come say wassup
For sure bro. Imma be out there with my boy. What time you headin out there sat morning?
ima be out there probably around 5ish since they open at 6...idk if i wanna go to HOH or Footaction yet though bc im # 95 
smile.gif

In most mom and pop store you have to know somebody in order not to get taken advantage of becasue if you dont then well expect to get the highest prices you can find. It aint sumthin to be proud of but it happens every major release....ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE AS THE YEAR GO ON

Went and checked out the shoes yesterday.
Leather had that belt look, and a good belt can last years.
Looked a half size too big. The 13 I saw looked more like a 13.5.

Saw blk/wht 2012 and they look better than the wolfs and UNCs.

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

In most mom and pop store you have to know somebody in order not to get taken advantage of becasue if you dont then well expect to get the highest prices you can find. It aint sumthin to be proud of but it happens every major release....ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE AS THE YEAR GO ON

yeah i understand that & honestly im not even upset about it but they still lame as hell for running me in circles ..if i was counting on them id be pissed

dude thats what I'm saying...im sitting here at work looking at my wrist all day hoping nothing happens...for the concords they just gave you the band and you could put it on on saturday...but this is going to make things interesting...if you head out to serramonte pm me tomorrow or something and ill try to come say wassup
For sure bro. Imma be out there with my boy. What time you headin out there sat morning?
ima be out there probably around 5ish since they open at 6...idk if i wanna go to HOH or Footaction yet though bc im # 95 
smile.gif
So on your wristband, your # is 280095?  The one my boy got me yesterday is 280283 
indifferent.gif
.  Hope it's still enough to get my size.  I having size 9.5.  One of the first to sell out, ESP in DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom