Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Hmm.. I was intent on doubling up on these, but truthfully speaking the leather on these looks BRUTAL so I doubt I'm even gonna rock my pair to begin with. Oh well.

Did you buy your tickets to the victoria clipper for the same dates i did??

Cuz it looks like we're on the same boat!

The leather has this very sheen-esque quality to it that gives it the pleather vibe.

Guess it doesn't matter as long as the durability is there... but it would be nice
if onlookers didn;t assume my shoe was an XJ-900, but an actual JB product.

MY MAN BINYE  BACK
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

For the guy that posted pics from Korea , do they run half a sz big?

Tried a pair on today and Id say they do run a little roomy but you cant go wrong getting your true size especially since I usually throw a childrens size small "force field in most of my 4s.  It seems whenever I end up going half a size down on a shoe that "ran big" I end up regretting it later.

Just pre-ordered them from collective ltd regardless of what they look like. They're still fresh and I will still be waiting in line on the 18th.

cliffysam wrote:
Easy pass. The lack of quality when it comes to the pleather really ruined them for me.

Nice, I hope there are more people like you. Make it easy for me to cop my pair
happy.gif

goooood

the color of the ivs will look different because of the lighting, in dark light the cement looks dark, in ample light the cement looks mid light

Originally Posted by grimchi

Just pre-ordered them from collective ltd regardless of what they look like. They're still fresh and I will still be waiting in line on the 18th.

R these guys legit?

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

goooood
Yesssss
More and more of the latest pics seem to have a very improved shape. I think I will now allow myself to get my hopes up. If they all look this good Im gonna probably cop early just to make sure I get one

Please lord, dont let JB let me down...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Originally Posted by grimchi

R these guys legit?

they better be for $256 shipped 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

goooood
Yesssss
More and more of the latest pics seem to have a very improved shape. I think I will now allow myself to get my hopes up. If they all look this good Im gonna probably cop early just to make sure I get one

eyes.gif

Dude, r these the 2012 retros? If yes they lookReally om point with the shape and proportions.The one pic posted before had the terrible Stitching position at the forefoot, way too closeTo the midsole.But these look great.

goooood
Yesssss

eyes.gif

i really hope that inconsistency jb did the concord patent length i hope wont happen to the toebox size &shape, netting, speckles,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dude, r these the 2012 retros? If yes they look
Really om point with the shape and proportions.
The one pic posted before had the terrible
Stitching position at the forefoot, way too close
To the midsole.
But these look great.

yea straight from ebay

goooood
Yesssss

eyes.gif

i really hope that inconsistency jb did the concord patent length i hope wont happen to the toebox size &shape, netting, speckles,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dude, r these the 2012 retros? If yes they look
Really om point with the shape and proportions.
The one pic posted before had the terrible
Stitching position at the forefoot, way too close
To the midsole.
Yeah, the 2011 concord XI had inconsitent patent leatherCut. And tge heel part was often way too lowCut compared to the ogs and 2000 retros.Hope these will be more consistent and qualitywiseLike the Chicago X recently.But these look great.

yea straight from ebay

These look amazing!

I really hope I can cop these.

FNL, FTL, Champs and StreetGear (authorized Nike retailer) says they aren't opening early because they don't believe they'll need to.

I however beg to differ because this is a hyped up release and will be sold out faster than the Chicago 10s.

I will be at the mall at about 7am at Finish Line (hopefully there won't be a line) to cop these.

Wonder how many they will be getting of these..

if these are painted then only the lighting will make them look dyed. smart advertising again, making something look like it exists.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

What's up nt I know there's some good dudes on here so I need help. This is directed to my las Vegas nters

I'll be on Vegas on the 18 I'm doin my homework so what's the best place to cop these on release
Foot locker or niketown. Of course for my luck I'll be on the road when they hit the web.

So I've narrowed two locations ceasers footlocker and niketown I do have a car to travel in so atleast I have that. Any help would be cool pm if you can and don't wanna post on here thanks again nt.

Caesars doesn't have a footlocker only NikeTown and by how many people have been twitting on when they will give out the wristband I'm pretty sure all pairs/wristbands will be spoken for by the time you get here. Fashion Show mall next to treasure island hotel has a lot of shoe stores there's a HoH inside their footlocker in that mall. I would also try for Planet Hollywood Hotel, they have a footlocker in there and they had a nice size of shipments with the concords. That's just near the strip...there are 4-5 other malls around the city each having FTL,FL,Champs,ShoePalace,Shieks Etc. those malls are Boulevard, Gallaria, Meadows and Town Square. Good Luck copping your pair here bro.

mad.gif
Damn called my local fnl today and said they got a smaller shipment than the concords and i guess alot of ppl have been calling about them. F*** i might just have to camp out 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by airedweezy

What's up nt I know there's some good dudes on here so I need help. This is directed to my las Vegas nters

I'll be on Vegas on the 18 I'm doin my homework so what's the best place to cop these on release

Foot locker or niketown. Of course for my luck I'll be on the road when they hit the web.

So I've narrowed two locations ceasers footlocker and niketown I do have a car to travel in so atleast I have that. Any help would be cool pm if you can and don't wanna post on here thanks again nt.

Caesars doesn't have a footlocker only NikeTown and by how many people have been twitting on when they will give out the wristband I'm pretty sure all pairs/wristbands will be spoken for by the time you get here. Fashion Show mall next to treasure island hotel has a lot of shoe stores there's a HoH inside their footlocker in that mall. I would also try for Planet Hollywood Hotel, they have a footlocker in there and they had a nice size of shipments with the concords. That's just near the strip...there are 4-5 other malls around the city each having FTL,FL,Champs,ShoePalace,Shieks Etc. those malls are Boulevard, Gallaria, Meadows and Town Square. Good Luck copping your pair here bro.

Thats some good info homey Ill keep it in mind next time Im in Vegas

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

just saw french montana with them and from the look of it don't look to good to me might just save money and wait for another cement 4 release 
frown.gif

Then you will be waiting forever my friend it took over a decade for these
Im still torn on wether to double up on these or not, the shape does look really good though

My dude at FTL said there is only 1 pair of each size. This is going to be mayhem, especially if the news runs something that wake the hypebeasts and resellers up.

All this is bringing back december memories stressing and wondering if i will be lucky enough to snag a pair. i tought i was gonna double up on these super easy but with recent information from my local spots ill be lucky if i get one pair
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Infamy

My dude at FTL said there is only 1 pair of each size. This is going to be mayhem, especially if the news runs something that wake the hypebeasts and resellers up.

1 pair?
OMG!

That is more limited than the freaking Concords.

They had like 3 pairs in each size.

Not sure if this has been posted but, niketown @ roosevelt field mall is gonna be handing out wristbands at 730 on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom