Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Agreed.
However, is the painted midsole the one that chips?

yes, painted midsoles on iv's chip, crack and peel.
my thing is you cant let these retros nowadays just sit. you let them sit for a long period of time then they will have a better chance of cracking.
wear your shoes even if for just walking. 

now if you just buying them just to be statues in your room nevermind 
laugh.gif

Exactly.
Cop to rock.

I think spending hundreds and hundreds of sneakers just to sit in a box is stupid.

Wife just got me this shirt and cake for my Bday 
pimp.gif
.. Might have to rock it today.

NobleKane... As for your pm its grey

CANT WAIT!! I wanna pick up two pairs, but I might talk myself out of it because its going to be a loooong, expensive year.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Wife just got me this shirt and cake for my Bday 
pimp.gif
.. Might have to rock it today.

NobleKane... As for your pm its grey
Really fresh my man. I would definitely rock it. 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

i want these but i still need to get another pair of concords and the galaxy foams are looking mighty sexy. $160+tax price tag on cements
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. It's gonna be a last minute decision if i cop these or not.

Originally Posted by bence23

I hope all the youngins go for the galaxy foams instead of these ^_^
ugliest foams i've ever seen with that ugly sole...it's like a ugly sky blue smh, rather buy 4's and a decent meal than spend 200+ on those fuglies. 
tongue.gif

Anyone got an early spot in Los Angeles? ( Gonna be out of town for the release).

Hit me through PM.

just copped my first pair early. Paid $225 out the door from JJ's Sneaker Spot in flushing (who has always been holding me down for the past couple years)

I must say, it's better to go TTS on these and that these are MUCH better in person. The quality is a little bit better than previous IV releases and the dark cement grey is a nice nod to the OGs.

Still got 1-2 more pairs of these that I need to cop on release day from NDC or any NTNY

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anyone ever use an iphone to cop on NDC?

for the first time im actually gonna use 3 devices to try and get my 2 pairs
laugh.gif

SMH
laugh.gif
just do what i did. Go to the Apple store at your local mall and use their iMacs / iPads. I was on 2 iPads and an iMac for the Concords and i got through on an iPad, copped my pair and walked out after like 40 minutes. Their internet is extra fast because they want to make their products look the fastest possible
wink.gif

these arent limited just alot of heads trying to cop. my spot got them and we normally get crap, im just curious on how these fit, last year i got my the white cements 3s and they were big, so were the 7s, but the 13s seemed tight

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

SMH
laugh.gif
just do what i did. Go to the Apple store at your local mall and use their iMacs / iPads. I was on 2 iPads and an iMac for the Concords and i got through on an iPad, copped my pair and walked out after like 40 minutes. Their internet is extra fast because they want to make their products look the fastest possible
wink.gif

what apple store is open at 11pm when the shoes drop on ndc,ftl etc tho?

oh yeah hbd bigbrandon...... ill be wearing the iv's on my bday too... on july 2nd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

SMH
laugh.gif
wink.gif

what apple store is open at 11pm when the shoes drop on ndc,ftl etc tho?

Ahh that's right the time difference.. the sites go up on EC time so over here in Cali that would be 9, and I think the mall was open until 11 that night for Christmas. F it. Just use your iPhone and everyone else's iPhone's!
roll.gif
gather as many iphones as you can

laugh.gif

SMH
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Tried to get the YOTD kd's on my iphone and the next page wouldnt load
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom