Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo can we get a new hint? At least name the album that Elton John song is on. 
roll.gif

I'm throwing in the towel on this one. Try my luck on my other resources. Best of luck to you guys trying to figure it out

"Rocket man!! Burning out his fuse on hair alone...."

I have no clue either. If Im reading it correctly its a word from a Bruce Willis movie and a title to Elton John song, meaning its only 1 word. Well Elton John only has about 10 songs that only have 1 word and I havent been able to match them to a Bruce Willis movie except one and thats Movie - "Perfect Strangers" and Song - "Strangers"

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

up now for retail + shipping! get em...

hint to the website - one of the words from a Bruce Willis movie title + a song title by Sir Elton John ...

ps- don't bother with a PM cause I won't answer... trying to help out NT without feeding the lurkers

really this is what this forum has come to. people can't just post websites anymore. they are just shoes. cant wait to get blasted by the die hard niketalkers

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

DarkoMilicic

Jan 2012

20 minutes ago | 15th February 2012 02:19

http://theres a site live right now with pairs for sale, anyone know it? someone on NT wont post it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im so weak right now. Can't believe some of the lengths you people are going to.

I know a website that is live right now, FSR retail plus shipping. Let's play a game.

The first word in the site name is the name of my pet unicorn, and the second word in the site name is in page #347, fourth word down in this pocket dictionary that I'm holding right now.
wink.gif

Good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk everybody. I'm sure someone on a different shoe site will be able to help you out if you can't figure it out.

SRS though, some of y'all need to calm down and just take a nice dose of chill pill.
indifferent.gif

And quit it with these stupid games over website names.. if you're going to do that, just don't post anything about it. Someone else will probably post it anyways.

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

up now for retail + shipping! get em...

hint to the website - one of the words from a Bruce Willis movie title + a song title by Sir Elton John ...

ps- don't bother with a PM cause I won't answer... trying to help out NT without feeding the lurkers

really this is what this forum has come to. people can't just post websites anymore. they are just shoes. cant wait to get blasted by the die hard niketalkers
Real talk. I've been a member of NT for over a decade and have seen this crap since then. Only on a few "rare" occassions do we see some members actually help out with information. Things never changed. I can see why I hardly come on this forum these days. Seriously, if you're going to give a headups and not reveal the site, it's much better to keep quiet and not say anything at all. All this teasing bs isn't contributing anything.

I give up too, I'll take my chances with the major retail online sites. Good night folks.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

it has to be eastbay or FTL or FA why else are their sites down. nothing else released...

Nope, I just called them and asked why their site is down and she said that the employees actually didnt even know it was down until just recently and they have no idea why. I asked her if there was a major release tonight and she said "no, not until saturday with the Jordan Retro 4."

i called too and acted like i didnt know about the retro 4 and he said the 18th as well. hmm. it would have been nice.

being that mardi gras is tuesday these will disappear in about an hour or so city wide.

yeah i know Saturday everybody and there uncle/grandpa will have these on Tuesday and tax time instant sell out here in new orleans

Dang. This RD fixing to be crazy. Smh
Ill probably hit up fl at like 5 since it seemed like everyone(at champs) was sleepin em for the chi xs. Good luck to all.

Just went through 10 euro-sites and couldn't find it.

Thank god I already got a pair locked up, playing games to give out a link. What has Niketalk come to? Wish admin's would start banning these people.

quick question:

i recently read (don't remember where) that the fire red's will see a release this year.

is this true?

i ask because i prefer to wait for those instead of copping these

i remember having to decipher codes to get the websites for the concords.  im gonna rewatch the DaVinci code so i can get better at figuring these riddles out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom