Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are like 2nd place after concords dont see them reaching those $$ this year, yet its funny though they still sell...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Seems like they received a sufficient amount. They did 2 waves of distribution. Think I may have to move up to Seattle. Lol.

Where I'm from, small town, there's no NikeTown in sight, so I have to try my luck at the national retailers.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully I'm able to get a pair.
small town. you should be good to go as long as there isnt much sneakerheads or hypebeasts in your area
Fixed.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

how crazy u guys expecting this release or how high do u expect to resale value to be i just saw a guy in the by sell trying to sell these for 300+ like @#@ he just trying to rip somebody off or are these going to be concord status i wanted to get the asg kobes as well and then pick up my 2nd pair next pay check but.... if they goin to fly off shelves and im going to have to pay 300 for another pair ill just get 2 of them on day 1
Concord 1.5

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

how crazy u guys expecting this release or how high do u expect to resale value to be i just saw a guy in the by sell trying to sell these for 300+ like @#@ he just trying to rip somebody off or are these going to be concord status i wanted to get the asg kobes as well and then pick up my 2nd pair next pay check but.... if they goin to fly off shelves and im going to have to pay 300 for another pair ill just get 2 of them on day 1
Concord 1.5
look of this thread and the saltiness.....it might just turn into Concord 1.5 
roll.gif

will these be fairly easy to cop on ndc, or should we expect it to crash like the concords?

These are going to be like the black cement 3s simple. Resale will be anywhere from 190-250 but most people will pay around 220 after RD

Any Reno NTers in the house?

I'm actually glad I won't be in the Bay Area this weekend. Gonna be in Reno, NV with the fam. I'm sure my chances are gonna be a lot better in that area, but does anyone know if the shoe releases get crazy there too? Probably gonna just wake up fairly early and hit up local retailers. I've tried this in smaller cities and got lucky, but the shoe game has gotten worse and worse over the years. Reno NTers, where yall at??

Btw, is this a general release?

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

These are going to be like the black cement 3s simple. Resale will be anywhere from 190-250 but most people will pay around 220 after RD

Naw.......these wont be any wear near as easy to cop like the 3's were but I think it all depends on where you stay at.......will see on them resale prices though, people are already charging 300+ but after release day they should drop hopefully

I'm surprised 2 days from release and we're only at 83 pages for the thread. I don't think this release will be anywhere near concord status.. I'm really not too worried about picking these up. Hopefully i'm right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Beverly center usually isnt too bad with the violence and etc. Mainly a buncha rich Persian kids 
laugh.gif
 hoping its calm like it was for the concords, im planning to show up at 6 if they open at 10

You must have been in the back of the line for the Concords cause up front there was some drama before they opened.

you gotta share some of that drama that was happening that day. TMZ reported everything was calm.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

I'm surprised 2 days from release and we're only at 83 pages for the thread. I don't think this release will be anywhere near concord status.. I'm really not too worried about picking these up. Hopefully i'm right
laugh.gif

83 pages *officially*. Don't forget the other unofficial thread that was 100+ pages long if im not mistaken

I managed to get the Dave Whites on NDC and they were limited. These can't possibly be any more difficult to obtain right?

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I'll be done with the shoe game after this release. Unless the bred IV's come out and if they do royal 1's with banned 1 quality. LOL and that's that!
those are supposed to release Black Friday. We'll see you in here in November lol.

$ money is never safe lol

These are not even close to the XI's. They look cheap with that plastic leather, and have that bulky look to them. I think everyone will be surprised if they are thinking these will resale high. I look at them selling for $190-$210 tops.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Finally got mine today..I'm gonna pick up another pair on the 18th...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great pics!!

Your pair looks a little lighter in the cement shade than some other ones that I've seen.

My spot got their pairs today, got the call to come in to see them in person. 
nerd.gif

Nice pics....Can't wait....

For my LA peoples, HOH Lakewood said they have plenty to go around. Same ol drill, 5am lineup, store opens at 7. 

Originally Posted by cliffysam

These are not even close to the XI's. They look cheap with that plastic leather, and have that bulky look to them. I think everyone will be surprised if they are thinking these will resale high. I look at them selling for $190-$210 tops.
No Way, I'd say around 250. People still neglect that these havent been released since 1999. This is only the third release of this shoes while most jays have had 4-5 releases. 

Originally Posted by af1 1982

No Way, I'd say around 250. People still neglect that these havent been released since 1999. This is only the third release of this shoes while most jays have had 4-5 releases. 
The chicago x's would like a word.....

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The chicago x's would like a word.....
Those are 10s though. The 3,4,5,6s are without a doubt favorites among sneakerheads next to the 11s.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

They sold out in 30 minutes in mens sizes.

Plus they were $240.

Hopefully people doubled up already, so I can pick these up on RD with ease.
Do u realize how many ppl passed on paying over retail ? If you put forth the same effort on RD, that you put in your many post on NT, u should have no prob getting all the pairs u want
thank u for this reply son this dude been on here a month and got the most posts ive ever seen i aint got that much and i been on here years longer than him lol
roll.gif

Picked up mine today for retail from my connect and I must say, I'm a little impressed but then again I had very low expectations.
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom