Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on here right now is thinking the same thing..
Online release tonight?.. 

14798205.jpg

roll.gif

Checked out successfully (I think). Order shows up under order history but doesn't say what I ordered.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Where are you guys getting these totals over $200?

S.de was €142.84 EUR = $192.78 USD
WG was £111.57 GBP = $181.11 USD
UI was Total: £124.50 = $197.48 USD
SNS was €140.00 EUR = $185.25 USD

These are all according to my PayPal

Got 3 for me and 1 for my bro.

natterjacks was crazy, after you order through Paypal, it redirects you to their site and adds another 49 EUROS for shipping
Wow that is crazy.  These are the totals I have taken out my account on paypal.  So I don't expect to pay anything over what's stated.  Maybe its b/c I have had an account with all these sites and have ordered from all them before?

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

This is what happens when you blow up sites on here and giving out the times they release.
Can't even tell people what time sites will release shoes anymore? 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I got an email from CT days ago saying they will release at midnight GMT, a quick google search and I found out that means 4 PM pst here in Cali.

I'm thinking a lot of other people are in the same boat.

I got that same email, since I purchased from them before (BLK CEMENT 3'S).  None of this stuff is really a secret anymore, info passes quick.

Most ppl are so lazy on nt they prob wouldnt have known about the times until you told them. Ppl still need links when shoes get released. If you didnt spell it out and hand the info to ppl here on a golden platter ppl would be too lazy to do work on their own.

thank you...
i guarantee most if not all the people saying stop crying JUST found out about most if not all todays preorders TODAY when they saw the thread jump after 5pm

^ Yep. But I need some confirmation or else I'm gonna still go tomorrow morning to try and secure a pair.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

^ Yep. But I need some confirmation or else I'm gonna still go tomorrow morning to try and secure a pair.
did you have any problems trying to choose shipping option? mine is tripping everytime i try to choose shipping option.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Most ppl are so lazy on nt they prob wouldnt have known about the times until you told them. Ppl still need links when shoes get released. If you didnt spell it out and hand the info to ppl here on a golden platter ppl would be too lazy to do work on their own.

thank you...
i guarantee most if not all the people saying stop crying JUST found out about most if not all todays preorders TODAY when they saw the thread jump after 5pm
I have no issue with you, but we shouldn't make blanket statements and assumptions like that.

I've put in my work.  My issue with the people whining about "blowing up links" is that they're acting as if they're in some select elite club entitled to these and as if they're the only ones who have "put in work."  Some of these sites may not be well known, but to think that CT and Well Gosh aren't is naive.

Is what it is though.  Just my $0.02.

A majority of the people in here don't realize that dumb posts talking about "Oh man it's going to be so crazy!" and "Man, get ready to go to war it's gonna be wild" and "The thirst!" with all these goofy .gif's do NOTHING but make things worse and clutter up the threads.

It's irritating to come into a thread 100+ pages and see a bunch of useless posts amping up the situation followed by a
laugh.gif
or a
roll.gif
like if it was funny.

Somebody throw up a You Mad? pic too cause I know it's coming.

And as for advice so my post doesn't get classified as useless....

If for some reason you're still using Eastbay at midnight for a big release, then pray, cause them crashing is about as sure a thing as the Bulls needing D-Rose to win a championship.

FINALLY saw my cart on CT, then I needed to update it because it added 4 pairs when I only want one

now I'm back trying to get to the cart page again, and the cycle continues

damn CT

People that put in their work will know about the links, I ordered from SH a few hours before if was even posted here. Why should someone that just join NT yesterday or a lurker come on here and get the info and clog up all the sites? Every release, there will be more and more lurkers, and have the links placed right in their laps. Every release will get more difficult. At this pace, it will be impossible to buy kicks in a few years.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

DId you add in the shipping to your calcualtions?
Cuase I had UI showing me approximately £149 = $230 something, with Shipping

Yeah.  Even got the 5% discount. Cut off my order number and of course my address and CC info.  But you get the point

FINALLY saw my cart on CT, then I needed to update it because it added 4 pairs when I only want one

now I'm back trying to get to the cart page again, and the cycle continues

damn CT

Lol once again we're in the same boat. Still stuck with 2, jus about to call it quits. Its an easy pickup here anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom