Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif

NDC just imploded tonight, such a shame.  This "hobby", "culture", whatever you want to call it has hit rock bottom.

All you kids that are under 21 or never saw Jordan lace 'em up can officially eat a fat one, ya'll are all about the hype.  Don't want to hear none of your made up "nostalgia" stories.

Not even mad, but major sign that it's time to drop this even though I actually have nostalgic reasons to  buy the shoes
it's a shame that Kobe's are so wack (JUST MY OPINION, NO DEATH THREATS PLEASE!!) otherwise maybe that generation would be all over those instead.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Me neither
username, cc, and paypal all down... hence why orders will be cancelled... hate to be the bearer of bad news
And they just cancelled orders last night bc of the ASG shoes leaking early.
Oh well....you know what that means....

....more reparations!!!!

1341067_o.gif

If you got thru before they took the site down it got to the processing page, took my credit card info, and provided me with a confirmation email. You can't tell me that they are unable to bill me and thus must cancel the order. That's horse *@%%!

Furthermore, if their secure ecommerce server was down it would have never reached the confirmation page. The logic isn't there at all. And I would know since I have developed dozens of secure ecommerce sites. My order will be honored given how it went down for me.

heres my story: the local spot down here had 5 peeps camping at 6pm today. my boys and i were gonna go there at midnight and camp once i get off from work at midnight knowing that spot only is having 7 pairs. PLAN cancelled! next was to go to the mall 20 mins away. found out that no one is aloud to camp out in line in front of the mall, so everyone has to wait in their car till 6am when the security guards open the mall doors and has to run into the mall and go to the footlocker, champs, and shiekh. so thats was a no brainer. so my best friend (roommate) decided that we should call eastbay. he called using 5 different cell phones while i was tryen to call at work using three borrowed cell phones from the other nurses. ive been callen eastbay since 8:44pm constantly and kept getting the busy dial tone till 9:04pm and i gave up. my best friend calls me and tells me that he got through eastbay by callen with 5 different cells phones and having to have his sisters and parents call and he got through at 8:50pm and told him to hold. they kept him on hold till 9:00pm and they finally picked up and he ordered his size (9.5) and ordered my size (10.5). they told him that they will process and ship on the next business day, which will be tuesday cuz of presidents day on monday, and it will take 5-6 business days. emailed the confirmation.. now i can sleep and not worry on reseller prices!! thanks bestfriend. appreciate it !

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Apparently, NDC will tweet when the site is back up...man...I dunno if I can wait up...

you must, you have gone this far, can't turn back now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by create24chaos

JUst got thru.  Talking to Joe and ordering my 10.5 right now.  Man Im nervouse for some reason

ask about sz 11 son!?

they 30 10.5's left and 130 11's left.   Got off the phone with them at 12:21 west coast time Son!!

Wasnt even off the phone and already got my confirmation email. Yo forget the website. People on hold on the phone, stay strong, dont give up. They have a lot left in biger sizes

I was trying on my phone and three different browsers for over 2 hours.

Then they announced the restart of the servers.

It's 3:30am. I was going to get up at 4am to go get them in store.
I have officially spent as much time dealing with the website as I would have spent at the store.

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

heres my story: the local spot down here had 5 peeps camping at 6pm today. my boys and i were gonna go there at midnight and camp once i get off from work at midnight knowing that spot only is having 7 pairs. PLAN cancelled! next was to go to the mall 20 mins away. found out that no one is aloud to camp out in line in front of the mall, so everyone has to wait in their car till 6am when the security guards open the mall doors and has to run into the mall and go to the footlocker, champs, and shiekh. so thats was a no brainer. so my best friend (roommate) decided that we should call eastbay. he called using 5 different cell phones while i was tryen to call at work using three borrowed cell phones from the other nurses. ive been callen eastbay since 8:44pm constantly and kept getting the busy dial tone till 9:04pm and i gave up. my best friend calls me and tells me that he got through eastbay by callen with 5 different cells phones and having to have his sisters and parents call and he got through at 8:50pm and told him to hold. they kept him on hold till 9:00pm and they finally picked up and he ordered his size (9.5) and ordered my size (10.5). they told him that they will process and ship on the next business day, which will be tuesday cuz of presidents day on monday, and it will take 5-6 business days. emailed the confirmation.. now i can sleep and not worry on reseller prices!! thanks bestfriend. appreciate it !
h\

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

My Eastbay confirmation email finally came! My order went through at 10:01 and my email came at 12:02. I don't even know how many times i checked my email. at 12:30 i decided to check my spam folder and there it was! I'm very happy! I'm still going to the mall in the morning to try and get a second pair.
thanks for the heads up.  I have been waiting for the confirmation email and it was sitting in my spam folder.

About that statement i made earlier about hitting the game winning shot at the freethrow line, well I Airballed. Struck out on every got damn site and i was on a Desktop, iphone and ipod with wifi. My damn dad took the damn ipad with him to work (which he never does) the fastest piece of technology with internet inside the house on this day of all days. This online $h1+ is straight Shenanigans. F NDC and JB and eastbay and whatever other party which is responsible for production quality, quantity, distribution and customer service. No 2 pairs for me
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
other than the 2 pairs i already have of course
happy.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Hey i told you guys to preorder this time i learned my lesson from concords and red foams

Here's my story. Me and my buddy were going to do the order in the computer labs at school. We had 7 desktops and 1 laptop. We were on at 11:30 and just played the waiting game until 12. 12 hit and all the sites immediately crashed. Spent 2 hours and nothing. With 8 devices (10 if you include both our phones) and nothing. SMH, I just hope I can get my pair on this reboot. Otherwise I gotta camp out in a few hours.

“@nikestore: Update: Both shoes are still available. The site is still restarting. Sizes left: Kobe- 7.5-9, 10-11, 12, 13, 14. Jordan- 10.5-13, 14, 15.

Originally Posted by teet0z

FNL still has them!
This is the truth....I just tried to order through paypal and fnl is giving me an error but I just got an email...I'm confused 
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom