Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love these! Gonna rock some sweats with these today!

c52ae82a5b0f11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

I paid 230 (reseller right outside the mall after waiting 6 hours and missing out) but I don't regret it at all. Have them sitting on my desk right now and i'm staring at them in fact
pimp.gif

these def. run .5 big...lucky i was bale to grab my true size and one .5 smaller, keeping one, no need to double on these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ARepp

My local spot ran out 3 people in front of me. I got home and my sister, who lives a few hours away from me calls and asks me why there would be a line outside a shoe store. I explained to her, she got out of the car and jumped in line and they sold out of my size to the person in front of her
30t6p3b.gif
. I refuse to pay $250+ for something I'm used to getting so easily at retail.

The nature of the beasts these days, and it's not going away anytime soon. Not as long as JB keeps retroing classics and releasing xi's at christmas.

only bad thing about restocks on ndc is there is little to no communication just a random ink in the middle of the day.....

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by khadafi252

This release wasn't crazy. Just a long, long and unnecessary wait (15 hour campout). But I'm glad to have these and can't wait for the month to be over. Listening to these kids talk about sneakers now, it's either a business (which I can't fault them for) or just plain silly (it's going to be 'hell' when these kids line up at HoH Scottsdale next Tuesday for the Galaxies haha). There's way too much going on for sneakers. I didn't mind campouts before, but waiting almost to work shifts for some shoes is crazy. Not as crazy as the kids who were there since Tuesday though.
Bro, thats crazy, 15 hour camp. Not an easy pick up. But congrats on your pairs.
Funny how these noobies think camping and being on hold for an hour+ is considered an easy cop. I remember the first 3 times dudes camped for 15 hours before a jordan release. That was for the altitude green xiii's, dmp's, and grape v's. Everything else was at most an hour wait.
I'm not sure when the meaning of "easy cop" changed because i had stopped collecting from late 06'-2010. But when i came back to the shoe game, it was crazy to see how much things had changed.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I definitely think NT should do an age limit or become private for members only. A lot of people just watch NT for info (blots, 23isback) and steal what we work hard for. How many photoshops of shoes have been posted on here and other sites claim they are "official pics". It's time for NT to look out for NT.
Maybe not a view restriction, but a membership restriction for all the lurkers who watch the JB and Nike Retro forums for site links and wipe them out before most members even have a shot. There's no reason to have to speak in code to be helpful to one another. We call ourselves a community yet we're constantly raped and pillaged for info from outsiders.

I consider my cop to be a hard one and I never left the house. Ive never hit refresh on a computer so many times in my life! My F5 button is still having nightmares....3 hours in front of a computer for a pair of shoes. Im disappointed in myself, Im officially a loser lol

khadafi252, you are def right sir. In assuring yourself a pair a campout of magnitude proportion seems to be the closest thing to a guarantee, and unfortunately depending on your location still my not work out for you. I use to camp out when I was in college, And I use the term campout loosely as our line waits were about 3-4 hours tops. Now 7-10 hell 15 hour campouts are needed. Im getting older and just cant bring myself to jump in line for that long for some shoes. Ive been blessed to have a lil bit more money then I did in college
wink.gif
, so if its a must have lll just have to hit ebay.

Why this talk about restocks? I mean a restock to me is a full size run. Sites and stores getting whole shipments but when they get a few Sizes here and there cause of canceled orders or shoes that didn't sell at other locations is hardly a restock. When the concords release I politicked so hard with FL and waited at the store during their shippment hours only to fail on a pair. They ended up getting random sizes (8.0, 8.5, 9.0) like 4-5 pairs total. FL managr said people who had been just simply walking around them mornings got the luck ofnthe draw.

WAS ABLE TO SCOOP MY BRO A SIZE 11... DROPPED IT OFF AND WENT BACK FOR MY 15 (1 PER CUSTOMER PER VISIT RULE)... PRETTY EASY COP... NOW IM GONNA RETIRE... (YEA RIGHT) LOL

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Does anyone know what time the restocks will be on Tuesday? I have no class but I wanna make sure I'm up in time.

These are always at random times during the day.......

Originally Posted by RELL1911

How much should I pay in addition to my Cement IV's for a pair of Concords??? 

i'm in the minority here.... but cements > concords.  concords are overrated.  although i need a pr for collection purposes.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by khadafi252

This release wasn't crazy. Just a long, long and unnecessary wait (15 hour campout). But I'm glad to have these and can't wait for the month to be over. Listening to these kids talk about sneakers now, it's either a business (which I can't fault them for) or just plain silly (it's going to be 'hell' when these kids line up at HoH Scottsdale next Tuesday for the Galaxies haha). There's way too much going on for sneakers. I didn't mind campouts before, but waiting almost to work shifts for some shoes is crazy. Not as crazy as the kids who were there since Tuesday though.
Bro, thats crazy, 15 hour camp. Not an easy pick up. But congrats on your pairs.
Funny how these noobies think camping and being on hold for an hour+ is considered an easy cop. I remember the first 3 times dudes camped for 15 hours before a jordan release. That was for the altitude green xiii's, dmp's, and grape v's. Everything else was at most an hour wait.
I'm not sure when the meaning of "easy cop" changed because i had stopped collecting from late 06'-2010. But when i came back to the shoe game, it was crazy to see how much things had changed.

The old days are over..... You gotta get up and get on your grind to cop 3 pair!! Dudes cryin because they got up a hour before and didn't get 1 pair.... I'm not a camper but I understand that you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want... That's with anything

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Does anyone know what time the restocks will be on Tuesday? I have no class but I wanna make sure I'm up in time.

Looks like im pulling an all nighter! Ohh well I'll do some catch up studying while refreshing pages all day
laugh.gif
 Is it just Nikestore or will Finishline and Foot Locker get restocks too? 
Whos that in your Avy btw?

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Looks like im pulling an all nighter! Ohh well I'll do some catch up studying while refreshing pages all day
laugh.gif
 Is it just Nikestore or will Finishline and Foot Locker get restocks too? 
Whos that in your Avy btw?

Not really sure who is getting them but I would just stay on NDC and keep refreshing the Cement IV link....its still up isnt it? Thats the model Jessica Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom