Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I just went to look at my bank account after ordering the Flight 1's GITD and I have a pending charge of $370 for finishline. I attempted to order through them as like plan "D" but thought I was unsuccessful and till this day I have not heard from them and now they're taking my money? I swear, I'm never going to a FNL store or trying online with them again... Now I have 4 bills tied up that I was planning on using for other heat!! I'm pissed 
mad.gif
mad.gif

If they did go through I will be canceling them. I'm sure they were my size(14) so when I speak to them in the am, 2 size 14's might be available with FNL. I will post when I cancel

Same thing happened to me this morning
30t6p3b.gif

I got an alert from my bank saying I was overdrawn by $350 and saw FNL charged me for two pairs of IV's that I tried to order on the Friday. Then I got hit with an overdraft fee. Called CS and they said by Midnight, the order will no longer be on hold and my funds will be refunded. A few other friends had the same thing happen today.
That's crazy man
30t6p3b.gif
. I just find it weird how they can think to charge someone this amount of money when I didn't even have my order go through!! FNL is a joke and what sucks is our normal go to spots like NDC are starting to slip up too. Best of luck if your in the hunt still!

Originally Posted by super23freak

How many pairs were made?

Especially vs. the Concords.

No one knows, they're just judging based on different spots which reflects distribution within retailers. My Champs does high volume and had 106 pairs compared to 90 Concords and 80 Chicago X's. Given the flood on eBay, number of people who copped on here (most found at least one pair), and amount from overseas retailers, I think this release was bigger than the X and on par with the Concords.

Production numbers are never known unless the shoes are physically numbered.

Estimates can be determined a number of ways though. One way is to have friends working in different retailers.

Never EVER deal with FNL if you cant get your pairs the first time. I learned the hard way when I had -$1400 in my bank account. SMFH

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Never EVER deal with FNL if you cant get your pairs the first time. I learned the hard way when I had -$1400 in my bank account. SMFH

QFT!!!

I've said this ever since my XX3 fiasco a few years back.

less than chicago 10's?

yea that is a little serious.

id mark the number around 9-12K worldwide which includes "restocks" basically any pair that didnt sell out in parts, transferred over.

then again i have ndc, no damn clue

THESE ARE BACK UP ON JIMMYJAZZ. I WAS ABLE TO ADD A SZ. 8 TO MY CART & PROCEED TO CHECK OUT BUT I DON'T WANT TO DOUBLE UP
They will be gone w/ the quickness though

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

QFT!!!

I've said this ever since my XX3 fiasco a few years back.
I've had 90% success with FNL and like 20% with Eastbay.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

THESE ARE BACK UP ON JIMMYJAZZ. I WAS ABLE TO ADD A SZ. 8 TO MY CART & PROCEED TO CHECK OUT BUT I DON'T WANT TO DOUBLE UP
They will be gone w/ the quickness though
Thanks for the heads up! Wasn't able to copp, ALL GONE! lol

they had 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and a few other bigger sizes. just got my size 10 n copped a 9.5 for my homie who will be waking up to some good news. good luck everyone!

Damn, I had a 10.5 in my cart for my boy. I made it all the way through to the end and it ran out.

Originally Posted by socluis90

they had 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and a few other bigger sizes. just got my size 10 n copped a 9.5 for my homie who will be waking up to some good news. good luck everyone!

lol! tried for that 9.5 first! then the 10 after.  Well played my friend

damn sorry man, makin me feel bad lol. i got my a bunch of tabs on my browser n just happen to look at the right time. if i find anything else ill hit u up. good luck bro.

Keep hope alive, fellas. A FNL or Eastbay restock is inevitable. It happened with the Black/Cement IIIs.

Originally Posted by just blaze

lol! tried for that 9.5 first! then the 10 after.  Well played my friend

When I saw them up I was surprised so I put the 8 & 9.5 in my cart to make sure it was legit. By the time I logged in to post the sizes was disappearing lol... Congrats to those who as able to cop that genuinely wanted a pair

damn sorry man, makin me feel bad lol. i got my a bunch of tabs on my browser n just happen to look at the right time. if i find anything else ill hit u up. good luck bro.

haha thanks for the info.. i did the exact same thing but the moments I'm not paying attention the restock happens somewhere. Sooner or later I'm going to get lucky finding these shoes
laugh.gif

don't be bro! lol, it's all good.  Glad some of us were able to copp
pimp.gif

It seems like these restocks come at the most awkward time. I guess I won't be going to sleep for a couple days
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom