Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DHD28

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Originally Posted by mross16

Has anyone that ordered from Natterjacks received their pairs yet? Tracking number? Shipping confirmation? Anything?

Received my 2 pairs on Friday. Didn't receive a tracking number prior. Didn't like how they packaged it though (shoe box wrapped in black plastic and the two pairs taped together using packing tape). Luckily, the boxes weren't beat up too bad, just some corners.

When did you order?
On release day.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Again, anyone have any updates on their orders from SNS?

Still nothing. Just hold out, we still have until Thursday ( The 1st) to start worrying about our orders
laugh.gif

Please don't cancel on me now SNS
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by moelest

man this thing looks good on feet, but they're stiff as hell..

hurts my feet..

Hopefully that passes once there broken in properly????
ohwell.gif
I've worn mine alot since RD and they've already broken in and become more comfortable. I do remember wearing them the first few times and thinking how stiff they felt. 

Know this have been asked plenty of times bit why have Jordan brand decided to engrave the tongue with TWENTYTWELVE

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Originally Posted by mross16

Has anyone that ordered from Natterjacks received their pairs yet? Tracking number? Shipping confirmation? Anything?

Received my 2 pairs on Friday. Didn't receive a tracking number prior. Didn't like how they packaged it though (shoe box wrapped in black plastic and the two pairs taped together using packing tape). Luckily, the boxes weren't beat up too bad, just some corners.

Pics of the boxes?

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by CRH1979

wonder how long my shipment from snipes will take...LOL
me too. From what i can tell on DHL, looks like its 60% through the shipping process. Its kind of stopped for about 3 days. Customs? Trying to use my shipping confirmation on the English site, but its not coming up.  
Use chrome and it will translate the page for you.  also, one of those shipping numbers that comes up with the link can be cut and pasted into USPS tracking and it works too.  Just an FYI.
Thanks for the tip, just checked mine. I was using there Polish site, and even Chrome couldn't translate everything. Its been sitting in customs for 3 days, the wait is KILLING me 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Know this have been asked plenty of times bit why have Jordan brand decided to engrave the tongue with TWENTYTWELVE

Because its the 2012 model? Because it commemorates 23 years since releasing?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

My take is, if you're like... 25 and under, and your idea of dressing up is your best J's, baggy jeans, a button-down shirt and a matching fitted, then the hangtag is fine on those casual days when you're just wearing a hoody.

If you're on the older end of the scale and you dress your age, the hangtag might look a little weird. At the end of the day, though do you. I remember kids in my school rocking the hangtag with these when they were OG, but again... kids in my school.
i dont rock em with da hang tag, but from da III-IV's all da OG nikes were usually all worn with da hangtag still attached, word to this NWA video...

peep da hangtags @ da 4:00 mark
eek.gif
 good find.
still not rockin em with the hangtag tho, thats just not my style

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Lol my local footlocker had a pair. Along with some IE lows.
33tpf6c.jpg

I wish I could walk into a Footlocker and find these....
laugh.gif

We walked in and grab my wife and my daughter a pair at our local Footlocker, my wife wears the GS sizes and of course the kids sizes sit on everything. My little girl has more pairs of Js than I do...LOL

I still want to double up on this release but nothing over 220. Luckily, the IVs aren't moving locally through the Facebook groups I browse so I should be able to grab a pair for 200-210 soon.

Two 12.5 finally made it yesterday. Wife sent me a message and then sent me some pics.
Thanks to the NT playas I was able to order early, and was able to avoid getting stabbed in the back by NDC.
Free international shipping with tracking is a win-win in my book.
Like I said earlier in this thread, nothing wrong with quality. Shoes are beautiful!
401294425.jpg

401294410.jpg

401294405.jpg

Im sure, You could proably Stock locate these sneakers by now. From any major Nike retail store. like footlocker or even footaction. I know some of you seasoned veterans know but not everyone. Just throwing that out there, nice pics and congrats, to those who got there pair and hopefully you wear them.

SNS order came yesterday so I have my 2 now safe and sound....Can't wait to unds now that it's getting nice outside.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

...and yet I have to have mine shipped from europe in order to pay retail
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
  Where is this from?  that is why even though they make more than enough pairs people have to pay over retail.
eyes.gif

For those of you that ordered from Natterjacks. I emailed them a couple of days ago and they just responded with my tracking number, so if you ordered around Feb 21st your shoes should be on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom