Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you guys all really think NBA store was gonna go out and get 100+ pairs just because you guys placed orders?

did you guys all really think NBA store was gonna go out and get 100+ pairs just because you guys placed orders?

wore my pair about 10 times and haven't seen any signs of chipping yet

Thats good, but I'd feel better if you said you wore them 30
times and there was no chipping :lol:
I still havent wore my pair, I'm going to break them
out this summer.

Well, I got my cance......hey I got an idea, instead of 20 other people posting about getting a cancellation email, how about only post if your order actually ships.
grin.gif

^^^^ thanks but no thanks.

My order was canceled also. At least the came to a quick resolution for the situation.

Oh, alright.

Well, I got my cancellation email.

Wonder how many people out there lucked out and got theirs to ship.

I think dude that posted it first in here might have lucked out. He wasn't backordered

Also got a 20% code. I'll take it, been wanting to get some of the nba socks anyway.

I can see a nice little bait-and-switch (if you will) from NBAStore going on in here...

Last edited:
Dang I haven't been on here in a while and missed out!
what did you miss out on?
He missed out on that 20% off coupon as a thank you for us letting NBA Store borrow our bread.
laugh.gif

My boy just had to off his size 10 as that's the closest to his size he was able to land.  This 9.5 would've come in handy, but I'll find something to use the 20% off on.  If worse comes to worse I'll do what I usually do, catch a rookie rep napping and have them apply it to a Retro.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom