Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
//
I dont know what pair you got . But my connect at footlocker showed me a size 9 on sat and they are not bad at all no different from the 2012 cement 4 that came out theses in no way felt like plastic may be you had a pair of kd's or lebrons in your hands. Maybe it was just that pair or maybe your trying to kill the hype. I just hope your not type of person that bash a shoe then have them for sale on your sig.
I didn't get a pair, I said I saw them in person at Footlocker.  What are the chances that the one pair the manager pulled out happened to be flawed in a big way and all the others are just fine?

I have had a passion for Jordan's since 1985 (I was 12 years old then), collecting since 1991.  I have never sold a pair in my life.

Either way, all I was trying to do was give my fellow sneaker collectors a heads-up.  If you are on the fence about these and already have the Mars IV's, don't waste your time lining up.  That's all I'm suggesting.

At the end of the day, you guys can make up your own mind when you see them.

Nobody cares about any of those kicks.
GR Kobe's and Lebron's sit.
89's have sat
Zoom Rookies have sat
Very few Lebrons have sat for more than a week, and most of them were the ridiculously overpriced post-seasons.
'89s sit all the time but I never kept track of Kobe's to know if they sat. Zoom Rookies do not sit long either.

pretty much spot on..... most people out on sat will be picking these up ... im positive there is very lil hype on those vii's(if they can even be called that), fireberry kobe,lb,or 89's & def not holding out for some damn ewings :lol: but the bolded part is Spot on
the Kobes, LBs and Zoom Rookies are very popular shoes. You may not be holding out for them, but people are (well not sure about the Kobes). My point is in the four weeks starting saturday, they will be a lot of shoes people want coming out.

Yah most people in line will be getting the IVs as those are the only ones you truly need to line up for, the Lebrons can be picked up later that day. And I will put money that the VIIs will sell out within the first four days in most places

Last edited:
Worked out perfect for me. I'll be heading to Vegas tom so NTLV was my only shot and I ended up getting a RSVP. I responded pretty late too.

Just got my DM from NTSF. I wasn't really planning on getting these so I'll see what to do with them when I pick em up.

pretty much spot on..... most people out on sat will be picking these up ... im positive there is very lil hype on those vii's(if they can even be called that), fireberry kobe,lb,or 89's & def not holding out for some damn ewings :lol: but the bolded part is Spot on
the Kobes, LBs and Zoom Rookies are very popular shoes. You may not be holding out for them, but people are (well not sure about the Kobes). My point is in the four weeks starting saturday, they will be a lot of shoes people want coming out.

Yah most people in line will be getting the IVs as those are the only ones you truly need to line up for, the Lebrons can be picked up later that day. And I will put money that the VIIs will sell out within the first four days in most places

you now damn well the vii's wont sell out unless they made 200 of them total

^I like the obsidians. Too bad they drop on the same day as my favorite silhouette. Hell if these dropped in October when there is nothing coming out, I would've copped.

& im sure hes purchased some of them too....... :lol:
I actually havent bought a Jordan that's quality was low in the last 4 years.Ajkos have good quality this shoe is cheap and terrible.I pushed it in slightly in the toebox and that pleather crease formed in seconds.

Wow I still haven't gotten a confirmation from NTSF. I'm 0/11 since this stupid RSVP s started. >:

Nice, got my confirmation from NTSF. Glad I don't have to get up TOO early on Saturday.
Size 11?

Can you tell me what time they confirmed your RSVP?

I'm trying to figure out if they're going in order by size from smallest to largest or vice versa.

& im sure hes purchased some of them too....... :lol:
I actually havent bought a Jordan that's quality was low in the last 4 years.Ajkos have good quality this shoe is cheap and terrible.I pushed it in slightly in the toebox and that pleather crease formed in seconds.

ok champ... only the ajko's in 4 yrs...your quality meter has been off for a while or need repair :lol:

Last edited:
RSVP came thru for me on NTSF. Haven't been successful since playoff 12's! I'm a size 9.5 in case anyone is wondering

Last edited:
NTLA sent me my confirmation! Wow, the sky is falling...

First true successful rsvp since the Playoff 12's.

Last edited:
I'm just beginning to think that NTSF must have a lot or not many people are RSVPing for them. They still haven't closed their DM and it seems like everyone has been successful.

Back
Top Bottom