Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm just beginning to think that NTSF must have a lot or not many people are RSVPing for them. They still haven't closed their DM and it seems like everyone has been successful.

It could go either way. They could have a bunch of em but they also tend to lag on closing their DMs

Ok for the first time ever I received a confirmation from NTSF. THE DROUGHT IS OVER!! 1 OUT OF 11 SUCCESSFUL! :smokin

Last edited:
Got my RSVP from NTSF....

My nephew got his RSVP confirmation at 2:14 for a 10.5

Mine just came through at 2:38 for a 10

On another note, my nephews homie (12 years old) just offered me $300 for my pair....

WTF is wrong with the kids.....

Size 11?

Can you tell me what time they confirmed your RSVP?

I'm trying to figure out if they're going in order by size from smallest to largest or vice versa.

I went 10.5 on these as that seemed to be the perfect fit on the Cements. Didn't get the new MBs, but hoping these run the same as those or a 10.5 might be a big snug.

I actually havent bought a Jordan that's quality was low in the last 4 years.Ajkos have good quality this shoe is cheap and terrible.I pushed it in slightly in the toebox and that pleather crease formed in seconds.

Banned 1's
White/Black 2's
3's (DB's, even the White Cements and TBs turned out fairly decent)
Playoff XIII's
Any Bin Release

Those are all quality releases IMO. Hell, even the recent Vegas RTTG had great quality, better than most 1's I've seen in years. It's funny, you mention the KO's and I specifically didn't buy them because the colorblocking is incorrect. That's not exactly quality, but still important. The WCIV may have stiffer leather (actually it was revealed that there are multiple layers of leather, the top being that harder stuff), but they have creased little at all for me after 20-25 wears, and it hasn't been that deep, rigid creasing that fake leather usually has. I didn't buy the Militarys though because I figured they'd screw them up with that paper thin (soft) leather like on the 05's. Sure enough, those are crease magnets. These look similar to the WCs so I think I'll be content with the quality.

Quality is hit or miss with JB, but to say there haven't been any retros with quality materials or construction is flat out false (and this is coming from an OG collector).

I'm just beginning to think that NTSF must have a lot or not many people are RSVPing for them. They still haven't closed their DM and it seems like everyone has been successful.
My girl didnt get through for a sz.10.

Also a bunch of homies failed at NTSF...

via @NTLA "All DM’s have been sent for the Air Jordan 4 Retro #RSVP. Only those who have received a confirmation DM can participate in this launch"

My girl didnt get through for a sz.10.

Also a bunch of homies failed at NTSF...
Including me..........
frown.gif

Paid 190, worth it to me, now I got on the hunt for a 02 pair of raptors, if not, I'll settle for 2012's

Well.... either they really did put these out in massive numbers or the world truly is coming to an end because I got confirmation from NTSM. This is the first time I have ever gotten through on their RSVP. Good luck to the rest who sent their DMs

Back
Top Bottom