Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
NikeSF "All DM’s have been sent for the Air Jordan 4 Retro #RSVP. Only those who have received a confirmation DM can participate in this launch."

@NikeSF YOU WACK!

struck out............

got through RSVP at Niketown Boston :smokin :smokin :smokin I was beginning to think they had me blocked after 10 previous RSVP failures!

I'm thinking these will be pretty easy to cop (if you put a little effort in) but it sure feels good not having to worry

dont make that face, it proves my point exactly. And it has just been brought to me their are two Hyperfuses and 1 hyperdunk also dropping that day. The last time I was in line 30% of people had to be rocking hyperdunks. so whoever I was discussing with earlier, stop thinking that every shoe head is exclusive to jordans or that everyone in line is a shoehead

I haven't bought any Jordans or any expensive shoes yet but I want a pair of these. I was planning on camping out and I was wondering how early I should get to my local mall. I live in San Diego btw if that helps.

Last edited:
In any big city you should be in line by 7 PM the night before at least. In Chicago you see people outside the HoH in state street like 3 PM the day before. Some people have dedication. Luckily i know a low key spot in illinois where you can arrive 530 the morning of and get your pair

In any big city you should be in line by 7 PM the night before at least. In Chicago you see people outside the HoH in state street like 3 PM the day before. Some people have dedication. Luckily i know a low key spot in illinois where you can arrive 530 the morning of and get your pair
Thanks I was planning on getting there at 4 AM but I guess I'm gonna have to go way earlier.

The whole "1 pair per customer" BS that Eastbay pulls, seemingly at random, has got to go. I've been buying from them since 1990 and the 1 pair rule happens too often these days... For shoes that are GR? Really?

Early pickup quality is decent.

Man u dudes waiting in line for 12+ hours for some shoes is dedication. I will be copping online like every other release after getting my 8 hours sleep, followed by Sportscenter and coffee. Have fun fellas. :rolleyes

The whole "1 pair per customer" BS that Eastbay pulls, seemingly at random, has got to go. I've been buying from them since 1990 and the 1 pair rule happens too often these days... For shoes that are GR? Really?
I like it.  I hope Eastbay keeps it this way. 

IMO regardless if its a GR, QS, or limited. I actually think this is a good thing. Limiting one pair per customer gives others that want a particular shoe a better chance of obtaining them.

when you order online what time does the sneaker drop?

I'm getting kind of nervous about it because this is my first pair of retros that I'm buying and i really want to get this pair and I'm exploring my options.

Back
Top Bottom