Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
If I wear a size 9 in Air Max LTD and my toe hits the top of my shoe when I walk, should i get 9's in the retro 4's or should i go up to 9.5's?

I'm also getting force fields

dss got these up now but for 250 smh a day before rd and there asking 250
tired.gif

Maybe I'm buggin, but I feel the paint on the white/cements is slightly better than on my fire red pair. Nevertheless, couldn't say no to $160 flat 5 days before release. I'm never one to buy early and get rapped. but for retail and no headaches, can't go wrong.

Last edited:
^again look at the poll, very few are skipping anyway.

I would have prefered Infrared if they HAD to change the color blocking
still grabbing my pair. Lining up at 5 am

MY GOD, if these were infrared... :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
Someone PS infrared where the red is to give us a glimpse of what it would look like.

Good looks on the code VinnyFitteds, was just about to search for a better one thank Kicks Deals offered.

Now I can get to the gym and go on with the rest of my day. I'll look into my boy's pair in the morning.

Last edited:
Good looks on the code VinnyFitteds, was just about to search for a better one thank Kicks Deals offered.
Now I can get to the gym and go on with the rest of my day. I'll look into my boy's pair in the morning.

Yeah man I tweeted to them earlier today because the old one stopped working. They hooked it up though..

was there a code for END?

Yeah man I tweeted to them earlier today because the old one stopped working. They hooked it up though..
Good stuff. Now to hope the box arrives in good shape. :lol:

I'll probably send a message after I receive the confirmation email requesting double boxing.

So far I don't see any codes for END. Good luck copping your pair(s) guys. Hopefully this release will be a breeze for NTers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom