Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IMO regardless if its a GR, QS, or limited. I actually think this is a good thing. Limiting one pair per customer gives others that want a particular shoe a better chance of obtaining them.

Not sure if this is what happened with concords, cement iv, playoff, but was the limit 2 per cust? Same on NDC. I know some like to double up, but I think it should stay 1 pair limit. Just my opinion though

when you order online what time does the sneaker drop?

I'm getting kind of nervous about it because this is my first pair of retros that I'm buying and i really want to get this pair and I'm exploring my options.
7 oclock EST. That means if you live in Cali get them at 4 a.m NOT 7 am. I knew a couple people on this site who made that mistake before Nike banned midnight releases.
If you have a smart phone you can go online on your phone while standing in line. Just know a lot of orders get cancelled online, so even if you get your pair, still wait in line and buy it at the store. If you get both, then you can either cancel your online order or return the shoe you bought at the store

IMO regardless if its a GR, QS, or limited. I actually think this is a good thing. Limiting one pair per customer gives others that want a particular shoe a better chance of obtaining them.
AGREED 100%.  does anybody remember when the limit used to be 10 or 5?  chances of grabbing then were pretty tough but i think now with the 1 or 2 limit it has gotten a little easier.

7 oclock EST. That means if you live in Cali get them at 4 a.m NOT 7 am. I knew a couple people on this site who made that mistake before Nike banned midnight releases.
If you have a smart phone you can go online on your phone while standing in line. Just know a lot of orders get cancelled online, so even if you get your pair, still wait in line and buy it at the store. If you get both, then you can either cancel your online order or return the shoe you bought at the store

Don't you mean 8am Eastern, 5am West Coast??

I like it.  I hope Eastbay keeps it this way. 

Ditto. This will come in handy for big releases like XI releases in Dec. It takes a little longer to sell out of stock but it gives the casual collector an opportunity to buy them. I have not missed out on any releases since Eastbay started their one pair per consumer rule. I hope they keep it going moving forward.

Hey Guys. I want to get the Fire Reds on NOC. Question: You can only get them through the direct link on twitter? 

And what time does it release on NOC.

Are you able to login to your account before you opening the link if possible? Or do you have to enter in all your info once opening the link?

Are you able to login to your account before you opening the link if possible? Or do you have to enter in all your info once opening the link?

It's recommended you login to you account 5-10 mins prior to the release. It saves precious seconds to get to the payment screen, which at that time will "hold" your pair in your cart. I think Nike will automatically log you out after being inactive a certain amount of time.

Last edited:
I was surprise to get through on NTLA AND NTSM Twitter #RSVP. Both were sent in under a minute. I have pretty low success rate on the #RSVP so either they got a lot of pairs or I got lucky. The drive to LA is about 45 miles so this will be my back up plan if I'm unable to cop online.

Somehow i wasn't able to get through on the rsvp so it makes me a little worried about showing up early 
frown.gif

i got a confirmation from NTNYC, is it a quick pickup in the morning or will i be waiting? just tryin to play out my saturday dont know how many people will be there

its 8am est NOT 7am

So how successful is coping a pair of sneakers on NDC? Is it better then footlocker, champs, or eastbay?

Fell asleep while waiting for the twitter... I guess going to try online then heading to the store early to get these.

LOL @ people camping out 8+ hours on every Jordan Release... I rather shell out $190-210 if I miss out on RD.

Its gon be alot of back to school shopping this weekend, might not be so easy as the military blue 4s

Back
Top Bottom