Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i made it all the way to the purchase button...and then bam...website unavailable...and then my 9.5 is gone...poof! SMDH

Do you guys think camping out at about 5:30 and trying to get a size 9.5 will be early enough?

Got a order number even though my cart showed empty once I hit submit. Also got them for 160 with a coupon hopefully goes through

So End has sizes listed in UK sizes, correct? How often do they cancel orders, by chance?

Just ordered a UK 11 (if they go by UK sizes, like I assume, so a US 12) with no hesitation. How long do they ship to west coast?

My small sport said they got a whole lot more of Varsity Red 4's than Military Blues and they still have a couple sizes left of Military Blues... I don't think these will be too hard to get but they only got 2 in my size 13 so i'll be up early....:smh:

Idk honestly here in NYC probably cause we get huge stocks... depends how many pairs your spot getting... you should be fine though
Well I have a friend coming along getting the same size, you think there is more than 2 shoes for size 9.5?

I also live in Ohio and I think the place Im going to is getting like 20 shoes or something

So End has sizes listed in UK sizes, correct? How often do they cancel orders, by chance?
Just ordered a UK 11 (if they go by UK sizes, like I assume, so a US 12) with no hesitation. How long do they ship to west coast?

Yeah sizes are in UK and ive ordered from them a couple of times and have never had an order canceled. I love in NY and ordered on a saturday and got my shoes by thursday so you should get your shoes hopefully sometime this week.

Wait, I have a friend coming along with me and he's getting the same size, do you think there will be more than two shoes for size 9.5?

Also, I live in Ohio and my store is getting about 20 shoes, at the military blue relase there was like no one, not sure how its gonna be with the fire reds..

how much did it come out to if you don't mind me asking?

judging by jj, this will be an easy cop tomorrow, took about 15 mins for my cart to get empty and had plenty of chances to checkout. a spot by me is gettin like 80 pair which is more than they ever get

End came out to $190 shipped, which is basically NDC pricing. Get them if you can! I'll gladly pay that extra $5-$10 for a few more hours of sleep.

Thanks for the reply, SolexSup. Can't wait to get them!

rode by the mall out here. dudes camped out. im passing on these, but i dont think it will be tough to cop

WTF? I tried SH and it wont go through. I called my bank to allow transfer, and still nothing. Its been 30 min. now

lol real talk. right at Lakeside
just to clarify, not passing because they are camped. i didnt want these from jump. but kinda sad to see dudes camped for a shoe that will probably be as available as the military 4s

Back
Top Bottom