Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I am going to be moving to Sunnyvale soon, SF is like 40 minutes away. What's the shoe game like there? I'm kinda near Chicago right now.

a mess haha. youre closer to the san jose area, but pretty much anywhere here, shoes tend to go quick.
serramonte in daly city is half an hour away, or practically the next city south of SF. they have a HOH there, but the turnout over there is usually higher than other malls in the area. from my experiences at least.

Premier would be your best bet if you’re in Sunnyvale. Their RSVP program is leagues above NTSF.

Probably less. I'm saying $220 range.

i think u might be about right maybe somewhere in the middle
they gotta do better then the military 4's did those are like 210ish right? but not as good as the cement 4's did for like 260ish
prices might be different for us cuz of where we live

i think u might be about right maybe somewhere in the middle
they gotta do better then the military 4's did those are like 210ish right? but not as good as the cement 4's did for like 260ish
prices might be different for us cuz of where we live

Military 4s are going for retail if not less.

I paid $130 out the door a week after the Mars came out in 06. These will be $175 after tax
sick.gif
It's called inflation. avg inflation is about 3.5% a year meaning just with that in consideration they should cost about 160ish. then take in supply and demand its right on track with most products
Then please explain to me why inflation hasn't hit the air flight '89s?

Then please explain to me why inflation hasn't hit the air flight '89s?

You have to take in 2 consideration supply and demand. Nike know what they are doing and how much people will pay to maximize their profits with every shoe they release not just J's selling more shoes doesn't all ways mean making more money.

man I would pay big time resale for these...

you guys should buy them up cause these seem LIMITED...

(in opposite land)

I don't think the 4's are all that. I'm passing on these even though the Fire Reds are the best colorway for the 4's.

Military 4s are going for retail if not less.
I got my militaries for less :lol:

Where i am at no one is lining up yet. I truly feel like I got got for getting here so early. :/

Looks like this is going to be an easy cop. More people were at this mall at this time for the militaries.

At least I am having fun conversation with the police.

Him: What makes these shoes so special.
Me: It gives you the powers of Michael Jordan and with it you can walk around like you got an S on ya chest
Him: Not possible for anything to make me even half as good as Jordan. Maybe im just a white boy.
Me: Is that why you became a cop?
Him: Yup. I can shoot. Just not the ball........

At first I was like :lol: but then I :stoneface:

/cool story bro.

people started standing in line around 1am for the 9 am release. i think they are gonna go fast around here....what does it look like around where you guys are?
im not in line lol coped my pair all ready

^ I could probably get mine, put it in the trunk of my car and get a second pair from a different store in the mall.
People usually get here around 6 so ill let you know, but there are usually more people than there is now.

Why couldn't time move this slow during finals.

well decided to pass on em good luck to everybody trying to pick these up actually feels good to take a week off and not stress out
nerd.gif

Got my two pairs from queens center mall.... They look pre-creased because they come laced too tight but once on your feet they are a thing of beauty.

military's are going for less? where at :lol:

id def scoop up another pair

Back
Top Bottom