Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Kinda regretting the double up on jj...smh. but for 160 no tax and shipped for free, i guess i cant be mad trade bait i guess

heading to nikesf before it opens. 2 for 3 on that twitter rsvp :nthat: then taking a break til the holiday season for the black/red IVs and XIs

hope everyone gets their pair(s) with ease

I going to camp out at my local champs at 4:00am in the morning. I live in NorCal. Do you think that is a good time to camp out? Also wondering if there is any coupons I can use for champs?

lol real talk. right at Lakeside
just to clarify, not passing because they are camped. i didnt want these from jump. but kinda sad to see dudes camped for a shoe that will probably be as available as the military 4s

exactly! these are going to be easy these people just wasting their time and energy

heading to nikesf before it opens. 2 for 3 on that twitter rsvp :nthat: then taking a break til the holiday season for the black/red IVs and XIs
hope everyone gets their pair(s) with ease

I am going to be moving to Sunnyvale soon, SF is like 40 minutes away. What's the shoe game like there? I'm kinda near Chicago right now.

Last edited:
lol real talk. right at Lakeside
just to clarify, not passing because they are camped. i didnt want these from jump. but kinda sad to see dudes camped for a shoe that will probably be as available as the military 4s

they might actually be camping out for those whack j2k jordans

and they probably gonna get those and the 4's

Last edited:
You can easily get 230 for these the salme day you get them.

That high you think? I wasnt plannin on reselling. I figured since there seemed to be so much stock theyd barely be worth the 160. Like the stealths and militarys. Its preference i guess.

That high you think? I wasnt plannin on reselling. I figured since there seemed to be so much stock theyd barely be worth the 160. Like the stealths and militarys. Its preference i guess.

your being played, he/she is messing with you.

I am going to be moving to Sunnyvale soon, SF is like 40 minutes away. What's the shoe game like there? I'm kinda near Chicago right now.

a mess haha. youre closer to the san jose area, but pretty much anywhere here, shoes tend to go quick.

serramonte in daly city is half an hour away, or practically the next city south of SF. they have a HOH there, but the turnout over there is usually higher than other malls in the area. from my experiences at least.

I paid $130 out the door a week after the Mars came out in 06. These will be $175 after tax :x

I paid $130 out the door a week after the Mars came out in 06. These will be $175 after tax :x

It's called inflation. avg inflation is about 3.5% a year meaning just with that in consideration they should cost about 160ish. then take in supply and demand its right on track with most products

Back
Top Bottom