Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This may or may not be news, but anyone notice how the Fire Red 4 and the White Cement 4 box labels are inverted?

egx0ls.png

this was already talked abut :lol:

^ I know I'm late bro.

Lol.

Just check it out when someone in the WC asked if people's pairs were yellowing yet.

0]

Last edited:
creasing is minimal without shoe trees but the comfort is meh. Hopefully its just not broken in yet

crazy how i'm still able to add sizes on NDC.

one can only hope black/red IV's are this easy.

who am i kidding.
ohwell.gif

Weird restock. I saw the tweet 3 hours late and saw a lot of replies saying they were gone quick. So I checked for myself, and it was damn near FSR. Added it to cart and copped them 30 minutes later. Just got my shipping notification today.

I've worn my fire reds 6 times and there cracking on both shoes, I think they started after the 4th or 5th wear

I just received my pair from the nike.com restock. It looks like these were recently manufactured as opposed to being stock that was found in a warehouse. The tag on mine says they were manufactured in September 2012 as oppose to the first release which was manufactured in April 2012. The quality seems to be better too. I don't have any pre-creasing on mine at all.

I just received my pair from the nike.com restock. It looks like these were recently manufactured as opposed to being stock that was found in a warehouse. The tag on mine says they were manufactured in September 2012 as oppose to the first release which was manufactured in April 2012. The quality seems to be better too. I don't have any pre-creasing on mine at all.

It's nice that Jordan Brand restocked them without errors I just wished they did that to begin with, but that's good to hear!

This may or may not be news, but anyone notice how the Fire Red 4 and the White Cement 4 box labels are inverted?
egx0ls.png

I noticed that but never understood why, can someone explain to me? don't feel like going back all these pages to find an answer

Just got mines too. So Jb really makes more pairs after release! My pair looks flawless

Back
Top Bottom