Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Sizing issues~Check
Limited~Check
Overpriced like crazy~check...

JB was 1 month early on these...they should have released em on April Fools Day.
laugh.gif

They are nice in person... I was kind of disappointed with how some of the stitching on some of the Jordan's were lose. My pair had a couple lose ends hereand there. Couldn't expect too much from JB though... but at least Levi's pulled their weight and came through with quality products.

not a bad pack actually. waited in line and got the last pack. whew. looks pretty good. gonna wear it and hang dry the jeans. good job JB. could be worse.

just got the last size 13 of levis.com the reason these where back up was when i called to confirm the order the rep. said that all the orders that wher placedbefore 8 a.m. PST. will be canceled even if it was placed over the phone........

Sizing issues~Check
Limited~Check
Overpriced like crazy~check...

JB was 1 month early on these...they should have released em on April Fools Day.

smh.gif
its absolutely ridiculous. How does a Size 10 shoe = size 36 jeans?
sick.gif

and
sick.gif
at people on ebay asking for $700 for these things. These arentDMPs

I luv my pack, drove three hours just to get it..... 1 of 6 pair in the store. 885 of 2,323

They are cool because they are the first of their kind/"limited," but they don't hold a candle to my DMP's
grin.gif

i just want the shoes. oh well just waiting on the next package to drop
laugh.gif
maybe jb and levis might do another pack for these but with a different shoe number. hmmmm i wonder
nerd.gif

Forgot that these were released until i was putting my mars on ebay thinkin these will be a hard sell for resellers

I'm interested to see if JB and Levi's put out another pack, but this time at $1,000 who would cop then?
laugh.gif

I'm interested to see if JB and Levi's put out another pack, but this time at $1,000 who would cop then?
laugh.gif

A whole lot of people, like always.... Each year we all agree to pay more at the registers. This is a fact.

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I luv my pack, drove three hours just to get it..... 1 of 6 pair in the store. 885 of 2,323

They are cool because they are the first of their kind/"limited," but they don't hold a candle to my DMP's
grin.gif

Congrats.... this pack goes a lil extra hard.

Back
Top Bottom