***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

is this really like a MAJOR deal??? cuz i have em now and im wondering should i even wear them?? lol
but yea school me!! i didnt kno they were like that big of a deal...

on eastbay it shows they have a full run of every size.... has that not been updated or is it actually true and they have every size still in stock????

^Eastbay is pretty good with updating their sizes. Adding your size to your cart is probably another good way to confirm if your size is still available.

Only 33 pages on a "anticipated" GR....And Im suprised Eastbay still has a fsr (accrd to their website)

got mine like at 9 this mornin at hibbet sports there was 2 other people
walked in walked out

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

^Eastbay is pretty good with updating their sizes. Adding your size to your cart is probably another good way to confirm if your size is still available.
oh yeah I was just curious ... so many avaliable ... never seen that on eastbay after a release... I got my size tho @ modells... but yeah... thatswassup I'm happy everyone got a pair... good christmas after all
smile.gif

FYI: Those that ordered on swoosh, the Black/Cool Grey Air Force Max Barkley's are in the clearance section for $46.19.

FULL SIZE RUN TO SZ 13.

ok im not trying to sound like a beast.
im in ny. didn't think to bring out cash to buy these. im asking staff members in champs and footlocker in manhatten. i.e. 42nd street are and they saidthey may be sold out by tonight.

is that a fair estimate? my people in ny, especially queens. like jamaica avenue. qcm. are you find these easy and do u think they will be sold out?

eastbay doesnt have a full size run they havent all day becasue they dont have 7.5-8.5 or 15 and up cuz i need n 8-8.5 n they dont have it

okay so this wasnt the hardiest copp for me but sure was most stressful..............

since f'ing swoosh didnt drop kids size...........i was hella ella ella stressing...thinking damn who im gonna copp these from.called my connect up @kid's footlocker he didn't work today....called my other homie up this negros phone is disconnected....im thinking damn im sooooo fixen to miss these!b/c if i have to pay retail im sleep'n on'um...(aint paid retail on a release since like 6th grade i'm a sophmore in college now)..then my sistercalls me.... reminds me about my lady footlocker connect...went back to sleep.wake up at 2:00 pm in texas.pick sissy up from work at 2:30..hit my ladyfootlocker connect up 3:00...she copps my size 6.5 at kid's footlocker w/ her discount @ 3:30.......65 bucks

sweeeeeeeeeett!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

1focusedfemale wrote:
Somebody was sayin that macys sells jordans? I work at the one in michigan and i would love to use my employee discount yo get a pair of these? Can anybody help me out? We dont even sell sneakers at our store. Thanks.

roll.gif
NT'ers be miscomprehending a whole lot of *$%+. The guy that mentioned Macy's was comparing that there were more people waiting at Macy's (i.e. for christmas shopping maybe) than at a shoe store.

if you look on pg. 30 there is a nt member named biff lawson who says he bought his pair at a Macy's and even took a pic of his pair

my pair was an easy cop.

got to the mall around two and all three stores that were sellin em still had em in stock, along with one store that had the aquas still.

the mall was crazy, just not over the shoes

i was way to freakin sick top mine, anyone sellin, haha. naw but seriously i still want em cuz theyll prolly be the last great retros

easy cop for me...^^resale? theres too many pairs out for retail bro...resale might be a couple months away...got my size with ease

I'm not reading through these pages, but if anyone can hook up a discount code for Eastbay it would beappreciated.

so i order these last night from Finishline with the 20% discount.......how long before they send out an email that says its been shipped??

Originally Posted by FromBktoHou

so i order these last night from Finishline with the 20% discount.......how long before they send out an email that says its been shipped??

Thats what I want to know too

many thanks to my cousin at FL....strolled in at 8PM, and he was able to hook me up with a sz10 that was "hidden" in the back...
I have to admit that I planned to skip this release, but when I went in to say hello, he gave me a preview...i couldnt pass on em'...pretty happy aboutthis pickup
-sf77

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by FromBktoHou

Thats what I want to know too
me three

Originally Posted by gregorio1

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

i got a question? so for all of us who ordered off fnl. is just a waiting game?

Yes. You'll be waiting at least a week and a half until they send them out. It took me two and a half weeks for me to get my Aquas. FNL doesn't ship from a warehouse. They call every store in the states that surrounds yours and see if they have them available. They most likely will but its the person who has to ship them that is the lazy bastard and will do it when they feel like it.

It only took me a couple days to get my Aquas, but I live in Indiana.

That's why. FNL headquarters is in nap town.

Back
Top Bottom