***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Had to call up Eastbay and ask them why my pairs didn't ship yet being I had overnight delivery. Dude confirmed they were shipped out tonight, so Idon't know how other online stores are doin it. Just thought I'd give a quick story to hopefully relieve some unnecessary stress for people who orderedonline, particularly from Eastbay.

^^^^Yeah, I checked on the status of my order and it said fully shipped. So, hopefully, I will get them. This is eastbay though, and I have been burnedbefore.

I wouldve been real tight if i didnt get these. good thing i gave in and pre-ordered them 2 weeks ago. I think jb did a good job on this shoe and i dont feelguilty buying these like i usually do when i buy kicks. Im definitely not gonna miss the chaos and loss of sleep from jb releases in the past. Now onto some ofthe packs

Easy cop over at Foot Action...I got mine around 1pm today...also, I got some XX2 PE's for $64 over at Sports Zone in G'Town....over on H street(footlocker) they were selling for $150....not a bad day

^^ i think so...when i was at the mall some chick asked for a 7.5...so if thats available then im sure a size 8 was too

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Easy cop over at Foot Action...I got mine around 1pm today...also, I got some XX2 PE's for $64 over at Sports Zone in G'Town....over on H street (footlocker) they were selling for $150....not a bad day

got my pair at the downtown locker room over by howard

Originally Posted by willsndvl

1focusedfemale wrote:
Somebody was sayin that macys sells jordans? I work at the one in michigan and i would love to use my employee discount yo get a pair of these? Can anybody help me out? We dont even sell sneakers at our store. Thanks.

roll.gif
NT'ers be miscomprehending a whole lot of *$%+. The guy that mentioned Macy's was comparing that there were more people waiting at Macy's (i.e. for christmas shopping maybe) than at a shoe store.

actually some macys do sell jordans........i know some ppl got their playoff 8s at the one in herald square in nyc......

one of the easiest cops. got my pair at 6PM at footlocker in Las Vegas. (fashion show mall). the playoffs are the cleanest VIIIs this year! VIIIs are handsdown my favorite jordans cuz they came out like a few days after my 1st birthday. (i have the same birthday as jordan so most of the releases are around ourbrithday)

has anyone who ordered from fnl received confirmations yet? i received the email after i ordered in the morning...but i want to check if it has been shipped ornot

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

errrr i want a pair, but i spent my money on X-MAS gifts for the family

Same here, I stood outside of Niketown for like 20 minutes after I bought an ACG jacket, it was hard to turn away. I think it will pay-off when I give themthe gifts.
grin.gif
Now I gotta keep myself from going crazy until my nextpayday.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by killakicks718

Originally Posted by willsndvl

1focusedfemale wrote:
Somebody was sayin that macys sells jordans? I work at the one in michigan and i would love to use my employee discount yo get a pair of these? Can anybody help me out? We dont even sell sneakers at our store. Thanks.

roll.gif
NT'ers be miscomprehending a whole lot of *$%+. The guy that mentioned Macy's was comparing that there were more people waiting at Macy's (i.e. for christmas shopping maybe) than at a shoe store.
actually some macys do sell jordans........i know some ppl got their playoff 8s at the one in herald square in nyc......

I stand corrected. I guess cause Macy's don't sell Jordans 'round here.

I ordered off finishline.com last night with the 20% discount code, got the confirmation email right away. But I just went to check my finishline account orderhistory, my order is NOT there!
mad.gif

Eastbay uses usps, at least thats what they did when i ordered my orlando penny 1's from them last december. And i haven't recieved my confirmation inemail on both the pairs i ordered last nite, came outta my account and when i banked online it shows 2 finish line purchases but i would feel better with aconfirmation

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by bgangsta00

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by jd3772000

SO IM AT THE STORE PICKING UP A PAIR ON MY GIRL DISCOUNT... I GO OVER TO THE CLEARANCE RACK AND SEE 2 PAIRS OF 5'S FIRE REDS AND BLACK AND SILVERS FOR 89.99 EACH....OF COURSE IM LIKE
eek.gif
I KOPPED BOTH PAIR FOR $140!

22a252f41ccd10e75f928af0495e2af624fd1cd.pjpg

damn a year later and theyre still there smh

nice pickup tho

come to my hood..same thing
grin.gif
smh.gif

OK...SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN OVER 5 PM'S THE SIZES WERE JUST 8 & 8.5 GUYS....NO FULL SIZE RUN OR ANYTHING CLOSE
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

80mv61c.jpg

like i said before, FSR. must've been a late re-stock. retail.

Originally Posted by AirGC30

I ordered off finishline.com last night with the 20% discount code, got the confirmation email right away. But I just went to check my finishline account order history, my order is NOT there!
mad.gif

just call them, dont worry its there. i called and they are processing it.

Back
Top Bottom