***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Just copped my 11.5 from eastbay. Im in no rush to get em, just didnt want to deal with all the people @ malls since most just trying to get the latest J'sfor Christmas presents/fashion without knowing any history about the shoe or sometimes even Jordan himself. SMH
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

But the VIII are one of my favorites.
pimp.gif
\
The shoes Bring back memories of Jordan killin the Suns in 93 NBA finals
smokin.gif

i hate x-mas time, i had to pass on these to get some gifts for other people, they better be damn appreciative i gave up some playoff viii for them...

I copped mines and my little brother's easily around 10:00 AM, but i went back to the mall around 7:00 PM and they were sold out of mens sizes...... Myfriend was tryna get his girl a pair for Christmas and no store had her size and she wears a big kid size.....almost every store said the lowest size they hadwas a 4

These sold like all the Jordan releases since the CGIII down here in SoCal. Good by normal shoe standards but poorly compared to Jordan standards. Plenty ofplaces still have FSR's. Got one pair with, and will wait to get a second on Monday. Sucks that I waited on Swoosh, oh well, I will save on shipping.

These might go on sale like the Aquas, so I will probably tear up pair #2 and get a replacement pair for $60.

I have a question, if I purchase a $100 gift card with a 20% off code, can I flip that gift card to purchase the VIII's? Anyone try that. I want to get asecond pair but I'm not spending 140$+tax.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Last time i ordered some kicks online from finishline and footaction they sent my firered V's in a grey bag, my box was crushed.

Really? All the times I have ordered from finishline (and this is since 2004), they have always sent my jordans in a finishline box.

(knock on wood)
yup. only people who use bags are eastbay and footlocker

smh.gif
my head for waiting so long to purchase these but I just ordered some from sneakerhead.com for a bit extra
frown.gif

edit: there sold out quick in Chicago

^^^just let the dust settle in a few weeks you should be able to find a pair for below retail online with no problem.

JordanRetroHead23 & FlightClub23. which track is that on? it sounds madd familiar.............and has anyone who ordered from fnl last night received ashipped confirmation yet? i called today and the lady told me it will take 3-10 business days. not too happy...but its all good

It's from the song "Hot Mess" on the Public Enemy #1 Mixtape, the song is kinda wack compared to most of Cam's stuff but i was feeling thatpunch line

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

JordanRetroHead23 & FlightClub23. which track is that on? it sounds madd familiar.............and has anyone who ordered from fnl last night received a shipped confirmation yet? i called today and the lady told me it will take 3-10 business days. not too happy...but its all good

Thats what they told me too and its wack waiting but I aint trippin at least I didn't have to pay retail

Back
Top Bottom