***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Makes me mad I originally copped the low tops.
Although the low tops were pretty nice with shorts, still....thanks JB.

I figured the only chance for a wearable black/red pair of 8s were those damn low tops.

PYS has these fore $160 and the lasers XV for $140...good to see that they are releasing they're stuff for close to retail now...

I live in Belgium so I purchased them through the European Nikestore... They have been available there for 2 weeks now, but strangly they dissapeared thisweek!!!???

Copped 2x for $250 at my connect. Hands down best quality shoe JB has put out this year and once you put your feet in them you'll know why. Only drawbackis watch where you walk because scuffing them is easy since nubuck surrounds basically the whole shoe.

^^ surrounds? try more like the shoe is made practically of nubuck. haha thanks for the tip though, i think. 250 for 2 is a nice deal. good stuff.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

samples look better, the pattern on the heel of OGs looks kinda plain
JB doesnt have to release OGs to satisfy some of its customers
grin.gif

im still debating whether to buy this one...
i agree with you on this.

Originally Posted by jusforkicks42

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by airjordanboy23

anyone know where i can get these 2 bulls shirts, they look perfect with the playoff 8s especially the 3rd one, i need it badly.

8fevjtj.jpg

any word on where we can cop these shirts?????

those shirts are available exclusively on nicekicks.com
damn it was a mistake but i kno u aint gon call me out of my name and u dont know me man, my fault nt i was thinkin of the other t's on nicekicks

anyone know where i can get these 2 bulls shirts, they look perfect with the playoff 8s especially the 3rd one, i need it badly.

8fevjtj.jpg

damn it was a mistake but i kno u aint gon call me out of my name and u dont know me man, my fault nt i was thinkin of the other t's on nicekicks
OWNED!
roll.gif
jk jk Dont take things on here personally newbie. He wasjust making a point that it was wrong. No hard feelings man.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

just picked these up for my nephew...

Those are definitely not pebble leather at the toe like the OG. I thought this was already confirmed???

is it just me or do the retros look better than the og's except for the pull tab on the retros should have been red too. that would have been sexy!

8fevjtj.jpg

OWNED!
roll.gif
jk jk Dont take things on here personally newbie. He was just making a point that it was wrong. No hard feelings man.

just what he said

so relaxe

Back
Top Bottom